Trade Copier

Created at 14 Jan 2015, 17:56
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

maninjapan

Joined 18.11.2014

Trade Copier
14 Jan 2015, 17:56

I have noticed a fee threads on the topic of a Trade Copier Function for cTrader. Are there any updates on this? I have also noticed a couple of trade copier bots for MT4 to cTrader. Are there any bots, that any one knows of, for cTrader to cTrader?

Thanks!

@maninjapan
Replies

modarkat
15 Jan 2015, 17:39

Have you checked cMirror ?

@modarkat

AlexanderRC
15 Jan 2015, 18:35

We do have a working cTrader to cTrader copier working within a single computer. It can be modified to work across computers via a network socket if there is a need.

@AlexanderRC

maninjapan
15 Jan 2015, 22:42

RE:

modarkat said:

Just had a quick look. Didn't know of that one. Looking for a bot I can run locally. This looks more like a mirroring service. Not interested in sharing my signals or following others.

Appreciate the idea though!

@maninjapan

maninjapan
15 Jan 2015, 22:43

RE:

AlexanderRC said:

We do have a working cTrader to cTrader copier working within a single computer. It can be modified to work across computers via a network socket if there is a need.

Thank you for the reply. How much does it cost?

@maninjapan

breakermind
17 Jan 2015, 13:03

RE: RE:

Hi,

Send Http post from calgo to www server like Apache (xampp: https://www.apachefriends.org/pl/index.html ) or get free hosting. 

I already wrote about it on this forum :)

I have a ready-made solution it copy from one to many cBots.

Bye.

@breakermind

breakermind
17 Jan 2015, 13:13

RE: RE: RE:

Hi,

Or create Multi thread server c# or Java(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkjNjZiMt4w)  (not on cAlgo and save to file positions cAlgoAccountId.txt on it) and set/get from cAlgo like this

/forum/cbot-support/2709

Bye :D :P

@breakermind

mindbreaker
21 Jan 2015, 12:12

Fees

modarkat said:

Hi spotware,

is it possible to set any commissions when I set signal provider account?

What is the maximum commissions of 1mn  can be set up?

Thanks

@mindbreaker

mindbreaker
21 Jan 2015, 13:12

RE: Fees

Hi,

Why demo accounts can not set the fees - it's discrimination.

Add the possibility of adding users who can copy signals - why some beetroot from NY(for example) can make money on my education for free or without my permission.

Or add list users who copy signals and add posibility to ban them.

And why sometimes on my signal provider account i see doubled positions :D

Bye

@mindbreaker

mindbreaker
21 Jan 2015, 13:39 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Error

Hi,

it something wrong with server data:

and

Bye.

@mindbreaker

mindbreaker
21 Jan 2015, 17:45 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Fees

Hi,

Trader should be rewarded for profits, something -->  X percentage of the earned money in month.

100 Pips on GBPJPY from 1mn => 10.000,00$ for Investor but Trader earn 10-25$  it is funny :)

Trader ==

This system is good for broker not for Trader

Have a nice Day.

@mindbreaker

SwapBridgeCapital
23 Jan 2015, 10:02

RE:

maninjapan said:

I have noticed a fee threads on the topic of a Trade Copier Function for cTrader. Are there any updates on this? I have also noticed a couple of trade copier bots for MT4 to cTrader. Are there any bots, that any one knows of, for cTrader to cTrader?

Thanks!

I am also interested in a cTrader to cTrader Trade Copier bridge tool, I have added a Job listing here - /jobs/105

@SwapBridgeCapital

AlexanderRC
23 Jan 2015, 15:18

RE: RE:

maninjapan said:

AlexanderRC said:

Thank you for the reply. How much does it cost?

Please contact via email in the signature.

@AlexanderRC

maninjapan
29 Jan 2015, 18:30

Mindbreaker,  I would be interested in your ready made bot. Can you provide information on how I could get a copy?

@maninjapan

mindbreaker
02 Feb 2015, 12:33

cAlgoCopier

maninjapan said:

Mindbreaker,  I would be interested in your ready made bot. Can you provide information on how I could get a copy?

Hi Maninjapan,

Here(Try this):

https://github.com/breakermind/cAlgoCopier

Bye

@mindbreaker

maninjapan
03 Feb 2015, 03:22

Thanks mindbreaker. Much appreciated What do I do with this SocketServerMultiple.cs file though?  

Also I have just tried to open the Provider file in CAlgo but says that Source code is not available, am I doing something wrong here?

@maninjapan

mindbreaker
03 Feb 2015, 09:29

RE:

maninjapan said:

Thanks mindbreaker. Much appreciated What do I do with this SocketServerMultiple.cs file though?  

Also I have just tried to open the Provider file in CAlgo but says that Source code is not available, am I doing something wrong here?

Hi,

it's txt files (create new cbot in cAlgo and copy and past cbot source [How to copy::  Ctrl + A (Select all), Ctrl + C (Copy selected) Ctrl + V (Past text)]) and then compile in cAlgo.

SocketServerMultiple.cs You need compile this file in c# (download visual studio its free - create new c# console project in Visual Studio 2010 or high) past this code and hit green arrow on top of the screen.

It compile and run Server on localhost ip 127.0.0.1

and create .exe file in Users/Documents/visual studio/.... projects folder/projectName/bin ....

You need start this exe when you copy positions (or compile  from VisualStudio each time)  

cAlgoProvider send positions to this Server and then cAlgoClients can read this posions.

Bye

@mindbreaker