Yes Or Not

Created at 15 Nov 2023, 16:16
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
YE

YesOrNot

Joined 10.10.2022 Blocked

Yes Or Not
15 Nov 2023, 16:16

I am unable to access the Ctrader Telegram page. It seems that my account is blocked.

No information has been provided regarding the reason for this exclusion, nor any prior warning.

Please grant me access to the community. (I am tired of creating another Telegram account.)

Thx

Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 Nov 2023, 06:43

Reply to: Yes Or Not

Hi there,

You have been blocked because you spammed the group with your ad. We will lift the ban soon, but if repeated, the ban will be permanent.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

YesOrNot
16 Nov 2023, 06:55

RE: Reply to: Yes Or Not

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

You have been blocked because you spammed the group with your ad. We will lift the ban soon, but if repeated, the ban will be permanent.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hello Panagiotis, thank you for resolving the situation.

I want to clarify that this is not spam, I publish 2 time, and it’s not an advertisement in the sense of selling a product. The goal is simply to connect with passionate developers who are interested in working together on a project.

If I can't do this in the Ctrader Community group, then where can I find developers like myself?

Best regards 

YesOrNot
16 Nov 2023, 06:55

RE: Reply to: Yes Or Not

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hello Panagiotis, thank you for resolving the situation.

I want to clarify that this is not spam, I publish 2 time, and it’s not an advertisement in the sense of selling a product. The goal is simply to connect with passionate developers who are interested in working together on a project.

If I can't do this in the Ctrader Community group, then where can I find developers like myself?

Best regards