Easy way for Hypothesis Testing of a trading Strategy

Created at 21 May 2023, 00:57
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MH

mh.abualsoud@gmail.com

Joined 18.07.2018

Easy way for Hypothesis Testing of a trading Strategy
21 May 2023, 00:57

Greetings Traders,

In an effort to enhance your trading experience, I am excited to share a couple of methods that can be integrated into your cBots for the purpose of exporting key performance metrics such as Profit Factors, Sharpe Ratios, and Net Profits after running an optimization. The aim is to provide you with a comprehensive overview of your trading strategies' performance, assisting you in making informed decisions. Check it Out on the page of Indicators Here.

Additionally, I am thrilled to introduce a unique application that I have developed. This application utilizes the power of Hypothesis Testing to evaluate the profitability of your trading strategies' premise. It provides a simple yet robust approach to understanding the potential success of your strategies.

this application is entirely free to use! However, if you find it beneficial and it contributes to your success, I kindly encourage you to consider making a small donation to our website. Your support will greatly help us continue to develop and provide helpful tools like this to the trading community.

Should you have any questions, or suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at info@sinalgolab.com. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help us improve and cater to your needs better.

Thank you for your continued support and happy trading!

Check my Blog about Hypothesis-Testing of Trading Strategies Here:
Check my Blog about Backtesting and Overfitting Here
Download the Application for free Here

Check my Divergence Indicator Here
Check my Candlestick Patterns Indicator Here
Check our Website here: sinalgolab.com

Mo from Singularity Algo Lab

@mh.abualsoud@gmail.com