cTrader vs MT4 & Why its Better

Created at 25 Nov 2020, 12:20
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

ClickAlgo

Joined 05.02.2015

cTrader vs MT4 & Why its Better
25 Nov 2020, 12:20

Over the years we have noticed a large number of retail traders migrating over to the cTrader trading platform which is now maturing into a professional trading tool for retail traders. we have written an article which we hope will help anyone who may be new to cTrader and looking at joining the growing community of happy traders.

cTrader vs MT4 The Truth

Paul Hayes
Sales & Marketing
Emailcontact@clickalgo.com
Phone: (44) 203 289 6573
Websitehttps://clickalgo.com

Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Pinterest | LinkedIn

PS: Why not join our instant chat group on Telegram.

@ClickAlgo
Replies

... Deleted by UFO ...

ernestyasmin5
13 Jan 2021, 12:43 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

ClickAlgo said:

Over the years we have noticed a large number of retail traders migrating over to the cTrader trading platform which is now maturing into a professional trading tool for retail traders. we have written an article which we hope will help anyone who may be new to cTrader and looking at joining the growing community of happy traders.

cTrader vs MT4 The Truth

Paul Hayes
Sales & Marketing

My Great Lakes

Another feature that cTrader offers is one click trading feature that allows traders to trade directly from the charts. MT4 gives traders basic buy and sell functionality in their one click trading tool, where you only have the options to select your trade size and then execute market orders.

@ernestyasmin5

prlozc
18 Jul 2021, 01:32 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

ClickAlgo said:

cTrader vs MT4 The Truth

Paul Hayes
Sales & Marketing

I believe metatrader 4/5 should improve a lot of their documentation, because my computer can't even load a 5k pages pdf manual to learn the full language lol.

Also the UI/UX is very poor in their website and in their desktop app while in ctrader their website and their desktop app is very awesome.

Also, although mql4/5 is very similar to cpp you have to learn new syntax while in ctrader is the API, c# has more uses.

We could say, "I have felt in love with ctrader" hahahaha

@prlozc