TRENDPilot FX Single Version for EURUSD Now Available

Created at 27 Jan 2020, 12:41
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SI

sifneosfx

Joined 22.10.2018

TRENDPilot FX Single Version for EURUSD Now Available
27 Jan 2020, 12:41

Hello All

TRENDpilot FX single version for EURUSD is now available for Download: https://www.sifneosfx.com/download-trendpilot-fx-ii-demo

Soon we will release single versions for alle major FOREX symbols, Commodities, Indices and BTC.

Let us know in the comments below which symbol would like to see first.

@sifneosfx
Replies

... Deleted by UFO ...

... Deleted by UFO ...

driftingprogrammer
10 Mar 2020, 13:24

Can we buy the whole suit now

Hi,

I have been testing your robot on all 30 parameters.

There are 2 markets  which are running on both 1 hr and 4 hr timeframe. By looking at the log output is it possible to make a distinction between the outputs of these 2 robots.

I have found in the last one month the robot has performed extremely poorly on NZDUSD using the default parameters that come with the download. I am unable to assess weather both the instances of NZDUSD are performing poorly or only one of them is performing poorly.

If it is not possible to make that distinction it would be great if such a feature is added sometime in the future,

Is it ok to go ahead and buy the Robot now. After buying the robot when you intriduce new parameters for new markets or update existing parameters for better performance how do you inform the existing customers.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

@driftingprogrammer

sifneosfx
11 Mar 2020, 13:41

RE: Can we buy the whole suit now

Hi Ben, 

it makes no sense to run the same asset in two different timeframes, as on one the system may find a sell signal and on the other a buy signal. This will confuse your trading for sure. I strongly recommend to use just one instance of the asset and decide wherever to run it on 4h or 1h. We will not build in such a function to distinct between timeframes as we see it as non productive. 

We will not introduce any new parameters as parameters we have delivered are samples. Because every broker delivers different historically data, the results always vary. It is your duty to find best parameters for any given asset, timeframe, broker.

Customer are informed by mail on new versions. All updates are for customers free, lifetime.

Hope that helps...

driftingprogrammer said:

Hi,

There are 2 markets  which are running on both 1 hr and 4 hr timeframe. By looking at the log output is it possible to make a distinction between the outputs of these 2 robots.

I have found in the last one month the robot has performed extremely poorly on NZDUSD using the default parameters that come with the download. I am unable to assess weather both the instances of NZDUSD are performing poorly or only one of them is performing poorly.

If it is not possible to make that distinction it would be great if such a feature is added sometime in the future,

Is it ok to go ahead and buy the Robot now. After buying the robot when you intriduce new parameters for new markets or update existing parameters for better performance how do you inform the existing customers.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

@sifneosfx

driftingprogrammer
11 Mar 2020, 14:20

RE: RE: Can we buy the whole suit now

sifneosfx said:

Hi Ben, 

it makes no sense to run the same asset in two different timeframes, as on one the system may find a sell signal and on the other a buy signal. This will confuse your trading for sure. I strongly recommend to use just one instance of the asset and decide wherever to run it on 4h or 1h. We will not build in such a function to distinct between timeframes as we see it as non productive. 

We will not introduce any new parameters as parameters we have delivered are samples. Because every broker delivers different historically data, the results always vary. It is your duty to find best parameters for any given asset, timeframe, broker.

Customer are informed by mail on new versions. All updates are for customers free, lifetime.

Hope that helps...

driftingprogrammer said:

Hi,

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Here are the test results of running all the 30 parameters for the last 48 hours, one would think that during these times the robot might fail but he performed much better, while i was not expecting more then 20% monthly return it gave a 40% return in 2 days ->

@driftingprogrammer

sifneosfx
11 Mar 2020, 14:56 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

RE: RE: RE: Can we buy the whole suit now

WOW, this is exceptional good results. For sure, the super high volatility of the last week helped a lot. 

Thanks for sharing!

driftingprogrammer said:

sifneosfx said:

Hi Ben, 

Hope that helps...

driftingprogrammer said:

Hi,

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Here are the test results of running all the 30 parameters for the last 48 hours, one would think that during these times the robot might fail but he performed much better, while i was not expecting more then 20% monthly return it gave a 40% return in 2 days ->

@sifneosfx

... Deleted by UFO ...

driftingprogrammer
03 Mar 2022, 16:30 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE: RE: RE: Can we buy the whole suit now

Hi,

I am not able to download trendpilot anymore, the website does not seem to be working. Please let us know if the cBot is still available, and if it is possible to download the latest version.

Thanks,

Vipin.

sifneosfx said:

WOW, this is exceptional good results. For sure, the super high volatility of the last week helped a lot. 

Thanks for sharing!

driftingprogrammer said:

sifneosfx said:

Hi Ben, 

Hope that helps...

driftingprogrammer said:

Hi,

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

@driftingprogrammer

sifneos4fx
03 Apr 2022, 09:18 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Can we buy the whole suit now

Hi there, 

Please send an email to: support@elliottwaverobot.com, I may send you the bot to your mailbox.

Best regrds, 

driftingprogrammer said:

Hi,

I am not able to download trendpilot anymore, the website does not seem to be working. Please let us know if the cBot is still available, and if it is possible to download the latest version.

Thanks,

Vipin.

sifneosfx said:

Thanks for sharing!

driftingprogrammer said:

sifneosfx said:

Hi Ben, 

Hope that helps...

driftingprogrammer said:

Hi,

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

@sifneos4fx