YACENTIA NON REPAINT FOREX TRADING SYSTEM

Created at 20 Mar 2019, 22:42
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

moseswhite

Joined 04.02.2019

YACENTIA NON REPAINT FOREX TRADING SYSTEM
20 Mar 2019, 22:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HImytpH0lw0&t=526sYACENTIA IS COMPLETE NON REPAINT FOREX TRADING SYSTEM.

I create unique software that responds to all modern requirements based on the latest IT innovations.

The algorithm is based on a special TIMES core with self-adaptable parameters. So when you apply it to any of the major pairs you may be sure that we use optimized settings, not just the average fixed values.

Each market period is good for trading, it is the system that varies. You may need to switch from the one to another tool depending on the active market state. Meanwhile, our idea was to create one product to use at any times. Tons of different strategies and materials have been analyzed to determine the most significant and successful parts of trading systems. It offers multiple possibilities at ALL MAJOR PAIRS. We are Forex perfectionists and tend to create both smart and beautiful systems. Each piece of a trading chart should be a masterpiece… Yet, it should be simple and intuitive.YACENTIA trading system gives stable signals that do not repaint And here is the result. New TIMES CORE generation.

THIS  SYSTEM U CAN USE IN THREE DIFFERENT STYLES 

1 SWING TRADING

2 TREND TRADING

3 SCALPING

AND IT WILL GENERATE TWO DIFFERENT SIGNALS.  

I LAUNCHED THIS SYSTEM FOR MT4 AND AFTER THAT I DECIDE TO LAUNCH ON C TRADER.

@moseswhite
Replies

badfollow413
17 Mar 2020, 21:53

RE:

A good trading platform, I would like to try it

@badfollow413

rochellenwslkers
17 Mar 2020, 21:56

RE: RE:

Will this software work with Fondex ETFs Trade. I am trading oт Fondex for a quite long time and I want to see if that soft of yours will work with it. To be honest, Fondex some great software and a cBot even. I mean they have all of the necessary thing to have a great trading session, but your soft looks pretty new and I would like to see how could it work with the best trading platform. Could it track the ongoing trade and how it will work with CFD tradings. It will be really interesting. At least you can have a look at Fondex platform and you will see how is that working. I think you will find a couple of great ideas.

wogavir644
09 Apr 2020, 09:49

It is very informative and helpful to me. I admire the forex trading system information provided here.

... Deleted by UFO ...

kateafilonina
17 Jul 2021, 03:56

Has anyone tried this software, how do the stop losses work here?

@kateafilonina

... Deleted by UFO ...