close all positions at the same time

Created at 14 Apr 2016, 13:10
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ZO

zooz10

Joined 14.04.2016

close all positions at the same time
14 Apr 2016, 13:10

I always search for "close all positions at the same time" advantage in MTA4 and MTA5 and look for developers for this feature but i did not find it till i download cTrader platform.

Beside gorgeous design, i surprised when i found this feature exists.

And there are other good features such as the new indicators and the various time frames, always i had to use trading strategies and find it difficult to determine the appropriate time frame but cTrader given me all that I want that enable me to develop and extract a good trading strategy that depends on my favorite time frame.

By the way I want to add some of my custom indicators but till now i do not know how.

Thank cTrader

@zooz10
Replies

jumpsolid1
14 Apr 2016, 15:02

Add new Indicator

Hello Astagfrallah10,

Just go to indicators, right top on your screen in blue ==>  add new algorithm

Looking forward to see your indicator

@jumpsolid1

zooz10
14 Apr 2016, 18:28

RE: Add new Indicator

Thank you i got it

@zooz10

kricka
14 Apr 2016, 18:28

Close Positions cBot

zooz10,

Have a look at the Close Positions 1.0 cBot. It will give control and information before closing positions. Total pips in profit or loss and account P&L are clearly visible before making the a decision to close all positions. It's free to download and use.

Download and information link: Close Positions 1.0

@kricka