Custom Indicators on the web cTrader platform

Created at 10 Apr 2013, 23:03
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Scott

Joined 18.01.2013

Custom Indicators on the web cTrader platform
10 Apr 2013, 23:03

Hi 

I've just been on the web version of cTrader and its lighting fast, like 5 to 10 times faster than the download version, The processor usage droped as well as memory.

The only problem is no custom indicators, however I though of  a solution, Indicators could be uploaded onto a server via algo then you can have the option to keep private or share publicly.

Do you already have plan in the works ???

@Scott
Replies

cAlgo_Fanatic
11 Apr 2013, 09:29

Yes there are plans for implementing custom indicators on cTrader Web version.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

Scott
11 Apr 2013, 15:02

RE:
cAlgo_Fanatic said:

Yes there are plans for implementing custom indicators on cTrader Web version.

Great, I've been having problems with the Desktop cTrader since monday, the level 2 prices keep on asking me to resubscribe due to slow connection, I have 56mb download so I know that wasn't true, I got in contact with my brooker and they acknowledged that there was a problem with there price feed and they was working on a fix.

Open question to anyone "Has anyone else experanced this problem since monday ???"

@Scott

cAlgo_Fanatic
12 Apr 2013, 12:02

The previous reply was incorrect. There are no current plans for custom indicators for the cTrader Web platform. We apologize for this mistake.

@cAlgo_Fanatic