Smothed Heiken Ashi

Created at 25 Aug 2015, 05:31
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SH

shg1

Joined 25.08.2015

Smothed Heiken Ashi
25 Aug 2015, 05:31

Hi there,

Just joined and started using ctrader yesterday. Heard a lot about ctrader and moving from mt4 broker to ctrader broker soon....

I have my strategy in mt4 and i used smoothed heiken ashi mtf indicator which i cant find in indicator section so can i request here if someone who can develop one and help others...

i am not sure that this is the right section to talk but i just did and if i have posted in a wrong section then i apologies to everyone and admin...

thanks

Harry

@shg1
Replies

Spotware
25 Aug 2015, 06:25

Dear Trader,

Many users upload their indicators/cBots in our Website. You can search for an indicator or cBot that suits you. You can also contact one of our Partners to create an indicator or a cBot for you or post a job in Development Jobs section.

@Spotware

hichem
25 Aug 2015, 11:01

RE:

Hello Dear Sir,

If you mean you want a smoothed Heiken Ashi Multitimeframe indicator for the cAlgo indicator please contact us at support@scyware.com

Best regards

shg1 said:

Hi there,

Just joined and started using ctrader yesterday. Heard a lot about ctrader and moving from mt4 broker to ctrader broker soon....

I have my strategy in mt4 and i used smoothed heiken ashi mtf indicator which i cant find in indicator section so can i request here if someone who can develop one and help others...

i am not sure that this is the right section to talk but i just did and if i have posted in a wrong section then i apologies to everyone and admin...

thanks

Harry

@hichem

shg1
27 Aug 2015, 03:55

Thanks for reply...

@shg1