We Need (Offline)Analytical tools!

Created at 24 Jul 2015, 01:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GE

georgelucas

Joined 13.02.2015

We Need (Offline)Analytical tools!
24 Jul 2015, 01:29

Simply put, i don´t Like MyFxBook/FxBlue etc.. because i am uploading my orders/strategies to a website..

I myself don´t care about "social" and "sharing" my trading, even if i can keep it private i know its not private..owners/workers on the website can still see my trading.. 

I am making good profit each months, and i want an analytical tool for cTrader that is offline&private..a simple API software.. so i can analyze in peace without any eyes peaking in to my trading.

Thank you.

@georgelucas
Replies

kricka
24 Jul 2015, 05:00

Totally private

Thanks "georgelucas" for your post. It's a very good idea that you put forward here. Privacy is of great concern for all traders. Some traders do not want to share or have it uploaded to an external site. They want to keep it totally private for their own records only. Looking forward for Spotware to make that a possibility within cAlgo and cTrader, or as an extension secured by Spotware. Though I must say that Myfxbook.com is an excellent tool at the moment in wait for Spotware to create something that will take its place.

@kricka

georgelucas
24 Jul 2015, 05:20

RE: Totally private

kricka said:

Thanks "georgelucas" for your post. It's a very good idea that you put forward here. Privacy is of great concern for all traders. Some traders do not want to share or have it uploaded to an external site. They want to keep it totally private for their own records only. Looking forward for Spotware to make that a possibility within cAlgo and cTrader, or as an extension secured by Spotware. Though I must say that Myfxbook.com is an excellent tool at the moment in wait for Spotware to create something that will take its place.

Yes indeed, but i find FxBlue.com system much more detailed..  either how i have 2 new developed strategies that yield alot of % with little drawdown.. problem is, i would love to track these strategies, but i feel it´s insane to post successfull strategies on a website (even if u hide) the developers could pick it up, and steal it without anybody noticing it.. the fear of that happening is really making me avoid such sites.

@georgelucas

Spotware
28 Jul 2015, 12:16

Dear Trader,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it. Additionally you can post your ideas/suggestions to http://vote.spotware.com/

@Spotware