Simple Features Required.

Created at 15 Jun 2024, 15:26
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AX

axduxmn

Joined 12.06.2024

Simple Features Required.
15 Jun 2024, 15:26

Hey, I have been using C-trader for a while it is very promising platform, I have been facing difficulty finding some features that are as follow:
1) Drawing rectangle based on price and date time input (it is very useful feature who scalp without any indicator and it is basic feature available in every platform.

2) Also I like to active five(05) decimal places, like GBPAUD 05 decimal places is very useful.

Thank you, required update will be appreciated these features are not that hard to implement, kindly add these features as soon as possible.

cTrader
@axduxmn
Replies

axduxmn
02 Jul 2024, 08:53 ( Updated at: 02 Jul 2024, 09:03 )

No reply from developers, So sad to see ignorance

I was just asking for a simple update that might not be hard to implement, I waste most of my time drawing rectangles on Ctrader desktop platform. I usually draw two horizontal line from there borders I retrace my rectangle which is very hectic.

@axduxmn

waderatke608
08 Jul 2024, 09:16 ( Updated at: 09 Jul 2024, 08:09 )

As I spend the majority of my time on the Ctrader desktop platform drawing rectangles, I was simply requesting a straightforward change that could be easily implemented. Uncomfortably, I typically retrace my rectangle by drawing two horizontal lines from its edges. 

gorilla tag

@waderatke608