upload the algo file without the source code

Created at 17 May 2024, 09:56
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GE

german.algotrading

Joined 22.04.2024

upload the algo file without the source code
17 May 2024, 09:56

Unfortunately, I can't upload the algo file without the source code. So of course the source code is not displayed on the page by hidden uploading, but when downloading it is visible again. Because I took the test. I upload the algo file, it only works under the heading "free" and I can click "hidden", but when I download it as a foreign user for testing, the source code appears again.

But i want, that users can download my free test algo, but they should not have the source code then. How is this possible?

Thanks

cTrader
@german.algotrading
Replies

fahim36912
17 May 2024, 10:33

Similar experience

I'm having a similar issue among other issues, I don't know who is responsible for the things in this update but the UI and the functionality has gotten a lot worse. Not only is the backtesting incredibly slow now for my cBot but the build button is gone and is now only visible within the code, why? Who thought that was a good idea? I use visual studio and have projects open and edit there, I save it and I go back to the platform and I have to go within the platform editor again to build it? 

And I also have your issue as well but I don't use this appalling feature anyway I'd recommend cTrader guru license generator and their other free cBots which allow you to build licenses for your product with expiry dates and such.

I was having a lot of fun with cTrader until the last update, I wish I could roll back to the previous version this one sucks

@fahim36912

fahim36912
17 May 2024, 10:34

Similar experience

I'm having a similar issue among other issues, I don't know who is responsible for the things in this update but the UI and the functionality has gotten a lot worse. Not only is the backtesting incredibly slow now for my cBot but the build button is gone and is now only visible within the code, why? Who thought that was a good idea? I use visual studio and have projects open and edit there, I save it and I go back to the platform and I have to go within the platform editor again to build it? 

And I also have your issue as well but I don't use this appalling feature anyway I'd recommend cTrader guru license generator and their other free cBots which allow you to build licenses for your product with expiry dates and such.

I was having a lot of fun with cTrader until the last update, I wish I could roll back to the previous version this one sucks

@fahim36912

german.algotrading
17 May 2024, 12:07 ( Updated at: 17 May 2024, 13:36 )

RE: Similar experience

fahim36912 said: 

Thank you for your answer. Is there a video or text describing how to work with the License Generator?

@german.algotrading