Please add options for chart tools to appear on a specific time frame and isolate it on a specific time frame. For example, I drew the trend line or the Fibonacci tool on the hourly frame and I do not want it to appear on other time frames. I can choose a

Created at 16 Apr 2024, 11:45
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
EZ

ezzaldeen.almalki

Joined 16.04.2024

Please add options for chart tools to appear on a specific time frame and isolate it on a specific time frame. For example, I drew the trend line or the Fibonacci tool on the hourly frame and I do not want it to appear on other time frames. I can choose a
16 Apr 2024, 11:45

Please add options for chart tools to appear on a specific time frame and isolate it on a specific time frame. For example, I drew the trend line or the Fibonacci tool on the hourly frame and I do not want it to appear on other time frames. I can choose a specific time frame and isolate the one in which I do not want the tool to appear.  ...I am very surprised that one of the most powerful platforms in the world does not have this feature?

cTrader Automate
@ezzaldeen.almalki