Suggestion for Adding Multiple Chart Sync Feature to cTrader

Created at 21 Mar 2024, 17:35
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PR

PRADHANM

Joined 21.03.2024

Suggestion for Adding Multiple Chart Sync Feature to cTrader
21 Mar 2024, 17:35

Dear cTrader Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to offer a suggestion that I believe could significantly enhance the user experience on the cTrader platform: the implementation of a multiple chart sync feature similar to what is available on TradingView.

As an avid user of cTrader, I've found that the ability to sync multiple charts together would greatly improve the efficiency and effectiveness of technical analysis. Here's why I believe this feature would be beneficial:

Improved Analysis Workflow: With multiple charts synced, users can analyze different timeframes or currency pairs simultaneously without the hassle of manually switching between them. This streamlines the analysis process and allows traders to make more informed decisions quickly.

Consistency in Markings and Annotations: Enabling synced charts would ensure that any drawings, markings, or annotations made on one chart are automatically reflected on the others. This consistency is crucial for maintaining a coherent analysis across different views and layouts.

Enhanced User Flexibility: Traders often need to compare different assets or timeframes to make well-informed decisions. By allowing sync between multiple charts, cTrader empowers users with the flexibility to customize their workspace according to their specific trading strategies and preferences.

Competitive Advantage: Offering features that are comparable to those found on other popular platforms like TradingView can give cTrader a competitive edge in attracting and retaining users. The inclusion of a multiple chart sync option would align cTrader more closely with the needs and expectations of modern traders.

Implementing this feature would undoubtedly elevate the cTrader platform and further solidify its position as a leading choice for traders worldwide. I believe it aligns with your commitment to providing innovative solutions that empower traders to succeed in the financial markets.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I'm eager to hear your thoughts on the feasibility and potential timeline for implementing such a feature. Please feel free to reach out if you require any further clarification or assistance.

Best regards,

Pradhan M

cTrader
@PRADHANM