cbot

Created at 15 Mar 2024, 10:15
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
ZI

zisworkwork

Joined 14.03.2024

cbot
15 Mar 2024, 10:15

Dear cTrader Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue that I have encountered while developing cBots on the cTrader platform.

Currently, when I encounter an error during the build process of a cBot, I am unable to copy the error message for further analysis or troubleshooting. This limitation makes it challenging to effectively debug and resolve issues in my cBots.

I would like to recommend implementing a feature that allows users to easily copy error messages displayed during the build process. This enhancement would greatly improve the development experience on the cTrader platform by enabling developers to quickly copy and paste error messages into search engines or development tools for further investigation and resolution.

I believe that implementing this feature would significantly enhance the usability and developer-friendliness of the cTrader platform. I would greatly appreciate it if you could consider implementing this enhancement in a future update.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to seeing the continued improvements to the cTrader platform.

Best regards,

[zisworkwork]

cTrader Automate
@zisworkwork