Spread on ctrader demo vs spread on icmarket raw spread acount

Created at 16 Feb 2024, 18:47
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NA

nadozicker

Joined 16.02.2024

Spread on ctrader demo vs spread on icmarket raw spread acount
16 Feb 2024, 18:47

I am new to the forex market and seeking advice. Recently, I downloaded cTrader to familiarize myself with the platform. Currently, I have an account with Active Trades Broker, but I find their spread to be extremely high for day trading or scalping making it impossible to trade. Consequently, I began searching for a broker offering lower spreads and came across IC Markets, which offers a raw spread account. I also discovered the cTrader platform on their website, which, in my opinion, appears to be superior and more freindly user than MT4 or MT5.

After downloading cTrader from ctrader.com and testing the platform, I noticed that the spread on the demo account is remarkably lower compared to my Active Trades account. This leads me to wonder if there are brokers offering spreads similar to what I'm experiencing on the demo account, or if this is unrealistic. Can anyone provide insight into whether IC Markets offers spreads comparable to what I'm seeing on this demo account? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

cTrader
@nadozicker
Replies

firemyst
10 Jul 2024, 06:15 ( Updated at: 11 Jul 2024, 06:24 )

You should write IC markets and ask them why their spreads are different on their demo vs their live accounts

@firemyst