cTrader Copy strategy providers requirements

Created at 11 Dec 2023, 02:07
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

EdwardSoo

Joined 16.01.2023

cTrader Copy strategy providers requirements
11 Dec 2023, 02:07

Hello cTrader team, I'm Edward.

The purpose of this message is to address one of the requirements for strategy providers to be listed on the strategy page.
It states that one must have an open position AT ALL TIMES. I think this particular requirement is unnecessary because even for swing traders who trail their stop losses, their trailing stop losses will be hit sooner or later.

Once that happens, given the current requirements for strategy providers, their strategies will NOT be listed anymore as there are no more open positions. Other than this particular requirement, I think that cTrader community members are fine with the rest of the requirements, including myself.

So, can I humbly request that the cTrader management team look into this issue and if it's logical, can you remove this particular requirement which is to have an open position at all times? Thank you in advance and I look forward to your response!

Have a great week and month ahead!

Warmest regards,
Edward Soo

cTrader Copy
@EdwardSoo