Extensive code documentation for Ai to speed up tool production to keep market pace.

Created at 02 Dec 2023, 18:02
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MI

mikefox

Joined 30.11.2023

Extensive code documentation for Ai to speed up tool production to keep market pace.
02 Dec 2023, 18:02

Hi everyone.

I  Have found it pretty troublesome working with this plattform with the interpetation of calgo language for compiling reasons due to the lack of language definitions and changes. 

I Analyse the codes using codium in Visual basic , and the Ai engines at offer in the market. 

Iam therefore wondering whats needed is a clear definition of the current state of the programing language codes commands that is written line by line.

The reason?

Feed it to the Ai to get the right interpitation of code that correlated to the standard of Ctraders tools indicators and eas.

I Feel this could improve alot. 

The pressure of having the best trading platforms are increasing competition is increasing greed is increasing and restrictions. 

As i see it the more user friendly a plattform can be made and the more advanced tools it can use the bettter as demand increase for quality.

At the moment i got some functions not available at any plattform other than python as i can find for example meassuring angles. 

Esteticly i find this plattform even though iam new wery enjoyable it has a wery nice core. Some things bugs me details in indicators to small doesent appeal much to a older audience the indicator list to the left is horrible.

I hope to be able to stay with this platform but at the moment iam evaluating its capabilities before i decide to move on or stay. 

Another thing that would be also wery enjoyable is a interface for crossing indicators so you can create alerts from any indicator crossing or with another indicator. I Do think tradeview have something alike. At the moment il go back to search for different ma macds and formulas for triangle smoothed tmas. 

Wish you all the best and happy pips. 

cTrader
@mikefox