Partial TPs & Comments

Created at 06 Nov 2023, 08:58
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
VI

vilper

Joined 30.10.2023

Partial TPs & Comments
06 Nov 2023, 08:58

For some reason, we can't even set the advanced protection during initiation of a limit order.

When I set my limit order, I want to also set my TP1, TP2, TP3, there is no point of making that possible only after the order is executed… in fact it harms the trader, because sometimes the order opens, goes to the TP positions (where it was supposed to take the profits) then goes down and hit the stop loss before the trader even get the chance to do anything.

So, I've made a way of writing my partials in the comment section so I can remember later where to put them, but after I place the order, I can't copy the comment, and it is not even visible if I open the position window, so what is the point of the comments if we are not to see it?!?!

in a nutshell:

1- Allow to set the Advanced Protection BEFORE opening the order.

2- Display the comments in the position window AFTER opening an order (and allow for more characters for the traders to write their notes)

cTrader
@vilper