Volume Profile (Per session and fixed range)

Created at 26 Oct 2023, 11:17
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
XH

xhodivala

Joined 26.10.2023

Volume Profile (Per session and fixed range)
26 Oct 2023, 11:17

Please add native volume profile indicators to cTrader Web and Mobile. At the moment I have to place all my trades via TradingView in order to get this functionality which I am imagine is diluting your revenue. 

The important options are an automatically recurring session based volume profile and a profile that can be drawn between two fixed points in time. 

Each of these options should be able to show the profile bars (preferably with actual numbers on each bar), the Value Area High, the Value Area Low, and the Point of Control. The Session Value Profile should also have options to show the Developing Value Area High, the Developing Point of Control and the Developing Value Area Low In real-time. 

You can see how these indicators display by looking at a TradingView pro account or higher. If it will help I would be glad to demo the indicators and how I use them to your product management team. 

Thanks for your consideration. 

cTrader
@xhodivala