Multi-Monitor Issue

Created at 10 Jan 2015, 19:41
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

japsian

Joined 09.01.2015

Multi-Monitor Issue
10 Jan 2015, 19:41

Hello 

im using E-signal and Trade Station for many years , for my new live account i decided to give a try to Ctrader 

so far i love the platform but i face one important issue . 

i have a multi-monitor setup for trading , in ctrader when i distribute charts to each monitor ( 6 monitors ) when im trying to 

draw trade line or fibo or anything from drawing box i should go back all the way to main platform screen and go back to other 

monitor to draw one line or fibo .imagine if i need to draw at least 5 trade line for each monitor and chart how many times i should repeat the same steps .  one chart almost take 15 minutes to setup :) 

i want to know if there is any way that i can bring tools box to each monitor or call a HOT KEY for each elements . 

and if it is not possible it will be great to have it in future, that will be a big help for kind of traders like me . 

Thank you 

@japsian
Replies

AlexanderRC
15 Jan 2015, 18:40

You may try to run several instances of cTrader under the same trading account.

@AlexanderRC

japsian
15 Jan 2015, 19:05

RE:

AlexanderRC said:

You may try to run several instances of cTrader under the same trading account.

Thanks man 

cheers

@japsian

kricka
21 Feb 2015, 03:20

Several instances

Hi,

I'm not a fan of several instances to overcome short comings in a platform. It takes up too much bandwidth to run multiple instances. This might not a problem in the western world but certainly it is in other parts of the world.The best is to correct this from the ground up so multiple instances is not required.

@kricka