Request to delete the "Close position" item that appears when you right-click on the position list and try to "Change position"

Created at 24 Aug 2023, 15:23
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DE

desertaidthirty

Joined 24.08.2023

Request to delete the "Close position" item that appears when you right-click on the position list and try to "Change position"
24 Aug 2023, 15:23

When I tried to set a profit-taking line for a position I held, I right-clicked on the position list and tried to "Change Position", but I accidentally pressed the "Close Position" item just above. Because of that, I closed the position even though I was still in a loss state, and I lost a lot. In order to prevent this from happening, could you remove the "Close position" item, or make it so that it can only be closed after inserting a confirmation warning once? I can't understand why there is a "close position" item here when you can close the position with the "x button" at the right end of the position list.

cTrader
@desertaidthirty