Have text label descriptor aligned to horizontal lines as a trader scrolls chart both left and right and check multiple timeframes

Created at 11 Aug 2023, 13:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JO

joey.irosh.stuff

Joined 11.08.2023

Have text label descriptor aligned to horizontal lines as a trader scrolls chart both left and right and check multiple timeframes
11 Aug 2023, 13:19

Hi,

Is there a way ctrader  have a feature where a trader can add visible descriptions on charts of horizontal support/resistance lines (and possibly vertical lines) on ctrader such as for instance,if one draw a horizontal resistance line on price point 500,one can add a text label descriptor adjacent to the line stating e.g. “major resistance at 500”.I was hoping one could edit the colour and font size of the descriptor so that one can increase font size and visible color to see the descriptor when a trading computer is a bit far away from ones eyes.

There should be a permanent alignment between the horizontal  lines and their corresponding label descriptors in all timeframes and when one scrolls both left and right on the chart  such that the text descriptor is always adjacent to the horizontal line drawn.Please find attached image from another platform where I can add the text “major resistance at 500” on the yellow horizontal resistance line and regardless of which time frame I am in and when I scroll either left or right,the text “major resistance at 500” is always adjacent to the yellow horizontal line.

Could this feature be introduced?I hope my question is understood

Thanks in advance and I hope for a reply soon.

cTrader
@joey.irosh.stuff