A big list with great suggestions for mobile and desktop

Created at 03 Jul 2023, 01:58
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NI

Nick24

Joined 18.02.2022

A big list with great suggestions for mobile and desktop
03 Jul 2023, 01:58

Trading:

1:

It needs to be possible to have your last stoploss and take profit settings saved automatically in the order panel and chart trading feature.

Lotsize already has this, but stoploss and take profit still do not. It always resets to the standard settings and now you always have to adjust it over and over again. It's very annoying.

Desktop still needs it aswell.

2:

It needs to be possible to have an account balance percentage display in the chart trading feature, and also in the quick trade mode settings.

3:

It needs to be possible to have a percentage display based on the amount of pips in the chart trading feature.

4:

It needs to be possible to have advanced take profits and an advanced stoploss feature as like in desktop.

It's a nice feature, but not fully reached in the highest potentional if it doesn't work properly when you're not online anyway.

5:

It needs to be possible to have a current total account result displayed in percentage.

6:

It needs to be possible to have pips in combination with a percentage display (based on chart pips) in open positions and closed ones in history.

7:

It needs to be possible to have the current spread shown for all order types in the create order panel as like in desktop.

Symbol overview and chart trading feature are already having it, but the create order panel doesn't.

8:

It needs to be possible to have a display that shows automatically what the total costs are before opening a position with the current lotsize in the create order panel as like in desktop.

It also still needs to be possible to have this in the chart trading feature in mobile and desktop.

9:

It needs to be possible to have a chart window in the create order panel as like in desktop.

Charting Tools/Analysis:

1:

It needs to be possible to have an organized and a more advanced crosshair information display in the chart.

Only details are displayed, but the open, high, low and close descriptions are not visible. You know what I mean? It's very confusing the way it is currently displayed right now.

Additional details like price change, percentage change and maybe even volume are also missing in mobile and desktop.

2:

It needs to be possible to have a volume display with adjustable moving average types 

It also needs to be possible to display it underneath the main chart as like what got introduced in desktop recently.

3:

It needs to be possible to add indicators on indicators.

4:

It needs to be possible to have the same measure tool from the desktop version. A really nice one!

5:

It needs to be possible to have an automatic risk/reward display in the order panel and chart trading feature when stoploss and take profit are both established.

6:

It needs to possible to make alerts on indicators, drawings like trendlines, calender events, etc.

7:

It needs to be possible to show different timeframes on indicators that are different than the main chart timeframe.

8:

It needs to be possible to have an option to display a countdown to bar close.

9:

It needs to be possible to allow vertical zoom for indicators. Platforms like TradingView and ProRealTime are also already having this with even a lot more features aswell, but cTrader unfortunately still doesn't.

10:

It needs to be possible to have times and sales with size filters.

11:

It needs to be possible to have a volume profile.

12:

It needs to be possible to have a multi-chart mode.

13:

It needs to be possible to have names added or shown under all drawing tools, chart types, etc.

14:

That arrow to go back at the left top in the chart is very unnecessary. You can already do this by pressing the touchscreen buttons of your phone.

I would suggest remove it and display the crosshair information display right here and not at the bottom anymore.

Watchlist/Symbol Overview

1:

It needs need to be possible to have a current day volume display.

2:

It needs to be possible to have a daily range bar display and a 52 week range bar display.

3:

It needs to be possible to have a price performance history overview for multiple timeframes.

4:

It needs to be possible to have a trend analysis section based on like multiple indicators for multiple timeframes.

5:

It needs to be possible to have filters in your watchlist, including for instance to be able to sort from low to high and high to low for gainers, decliners, volume, names, etc.

6:

It needs to be possible to remove that standard watchlist.

It's very annoying to have it alongside your own watchlists and while you don't even use it.

Calender:

1:

It needs to be possible to have more filters in the economic calender. Not date only, but countries and relevance aswell.

cTrader Copy:

1:

It needs to be possible to have and use more filters in cTrader Copy, including for instance winrate, profit factor, max account balance drawdown, etc.

Others:

1:

It needs to be possible to have an automatic platform synchronization between all platforms. There are for instance some great indicators out there for desktop that you also would like to use on mobile, but that's currently not possible unfortunately.

2:

It would be great to have the same account analysis feature from desktop in mobile.

3:

It would be great to have all the same customization options from desktop in mobile.

4:

It would be great to have more news sources in like the blotter with a new filter to only get news and notifications for open positions and favorite trading instruments that matter the most to you.

Thanks a lot and also for everything that has been done already to make cTrader slowly better and better.

cTrader Mobile
@Nick24
Replies

firemyst
04 Jul 2023, 02:17

Your list is great and you've given thought to these.

However, what I would do (and I know this is tedious) is break them up and post the suggestions one by one. This way, users can vote on individual suggestions for Spotware to implement instead of one big list that probably won't garner nearly as many votes or people reading.

For instance, if someone votes on this list, what item in particular are they voting for? Nobody knows.

@firemyst

Nick24
04 Jul 2023, 16:23 ( Updated at: 04 Jul 2023, 16:29 )

RE:

firemyst said:

Your list is great and you've given thought to these.

However, what I would do (and I know this is tedious) is break them up and post the suggestions one by one. This way, users can vote on individual suggestions for Spotware to implement instead of one big list that probably won't garner nearly as many votes or people reading.

For instance, if someone votes on this list, what item in particular are they voting for? Nobody knows.

Thanks! Yeah, but not everything is mine though. Whenever I see something from someone else that I really like aswell, I put it in here too, and whenever I noticed something got implemented, I also remove it.

Yeah, that's true and could be, but I think it will be seen as spamming and I think having everything in one list is more organized for Spotware too. I think something like a form would be the best solution as like what Spotware did with cbots in the past.

@Nick24