MACD ZERO LINE CROSS - TO SAMPLE cBot in cTrader

Created at 22 Jun 2023, 12:57
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
KM

KMATrades

Joined 24.07.2021

MACD ZERO LINE CROSS - TO SAMPLE cBot in cTrader
22 Jun 2023, 12:57

Please can Spotware make MACD zero line cross as one of the sample Bot included in cTrader

MACD is a well-known indicator but also Bot

Considering including this on a sample bot will help us cTrader users to learn and work with other bot codes to create their own cBot.

cTrader Automate
@KMATrades
Replies

firemyst
23 Jun 2023, 06:32

You should have enough to go on with the samples included in cTrader. I don't understand how none of those or any included in the cbot repository

can't help you but a sample macd zero crossing one will.

@firemyst

KMATrades
07 Jul 2023, 14:32

RE:

firemyst said:

I thought this page is called the SUGGESTION page. this means the community members can write a suggestion
Your answer sounds condensing as to why I suggested MACD zero line.

"I don't understand how none of those or any included in the cbot repository but a sample macd zero crossing one will."
There are around 11-12 sample cBot on cTrader. Are you seriously asking me to use Martingale cBot, or ......?
I would have to ask if you do not understand why approximately 95% of retail traders lose.
I am a retail trader and by no means stating I fall at 5%

Anyway 
Why I ask MACD line cross the zero line be included in cTrader, because, among all the flooded indicators out there, the MACD stands as one of the top 10 indicators most technical retail traders do agree is a good indicator.
It has been tested over 2000 times and it produces good results if combined with other confluences.

I use MACD zero cross on MT4  + other confluences. It produces satisfactory results.
I am looking to automate my strategy, 
cTrader is the number one Retail platform in the market for automation.
I used cTrader and switched to MT4 because my strategy works better manually, however, I believe I need to train the bot correctly.
I am not a coder but know how to put the multiple cbot code together.

All in all, the cTrader is required to look at which cbot is commonly used by platform users. I can guarantee you that MACS is one of them.
This is why I can say, I do not understand why you would include MACDS in the cTrader. it is UPS (selling point)

I am a customer this is part of the negotiation No offense taken,
Please can the Spotware consider this MACD zero line cross to be included in cTrader sample bots,
in fact, should be both MACD lines crossing the signal line and one MACD line crossing the zero line.

Regards
KMA

You should have enough to go on with the samples included in cTrader. I don't understand how none of those or any included in the cbot repository

can't help you but a sample macd zero crossing one will.

@KMATrades