Why doesn't Ctrader launch its own brokerage firm that provides more benefits for traders?

Created at 28 May 2023, 11:12
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PA

pakufx

Joined 28.05.2023

Why doesn't Ctrader launch its own brokerage firm that provides more benefits for traders?
28 May 2023, 11:12

Hello, I am a loyal user of your trading platform, ctrader, and I appreciate the advanced features and tools that you offer for Forex and CFD trading. I especially like the cTrader Copy service that allows me to follow and copy the strategies of other successful traders. However, I have a suggestion that I think would benefit both you and your users. Why don't you start your own brokerage firm that provides more facilities for traders? This way, you can have more control over the trading conditions, such as spreads, commissions, leverage, and execution speed. You can also offer more instruments and markets to trade with, such as stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. By starting your own brokerage firm, you can attract more traders to your platform and increase your revenue and reputation. You can also differentiate yourself from other brokers that use ctrader and offer a unique and superior trading experience. I hope you will consider my suggestion and let me know what you think. I believe that ctrader has the potential to become the best trading platform in the industry if you take this step. Thank you for your time and attention.

Best regards,

Md. Zakaria Hossain. 

cTrader
@pakufx
Replies

ctid2850350
13 Oct 2023, 06:09 ( Updated at: 13 Oct 2023, 06:16 )

@pakufx 

I agree with you ctrader should launch their own trading platform.

@ctid2850350