Close button in tab "Positions"

Created at 10 May 2023, 18:57
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DY

dynamites

Joined 05.12.2019

Close button in tab "Positions"
10 May 2023, 18:57

Hello.

It would be great to have immediately an idea of the total amount of a combination of trades. This helps the trader to make a decisions to close or not.

Moreover, a button in the dropdown list like "select all" and "deselect all" would be paramount, especially if you scalp like me.

When you have a long list of open trades, the trade management in cTrader is quite "painful" to say the least...

cTrader
@dynamites
Replies

firemyst
14 May 2023, 10:16 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

RE:

dynamites said:

Hello.

It would be great to have immediately an idea of the total amount of a combination of trades. This helps the trader to make a decisions to close or not.

Moreover, a button in the dropdown list like "select all" and "deselect all" would be paramount, especially if you scalp like me.

When you have a long list of open trades, the trade management in cTrader is quite "painful" to say the least...

There are some options available to you in the drop down menu:

@firemyst

dynamites
14 May 2023, 11:57 ( Updated at: 15 May 2023, 13:52 )

Yes, I know.

And that's why I mentioned others options to be added, because they're not enough, especially if you have many trades to manage and you have little time at your disposal.

@dynamites