New Features - Customise Mouse Wheel Actions

Created at 17 Apr 2023, 10:32
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SH

shane.mcleod

Joined 17.07.2019

New Features - Customise Mouse Wheel Actions
17 Apr 2023, 10:32

Apologies - with the new feature for Customise Mouse Wheel Actions, it just popped up with out me asking and then I clicked on one option which is the opposite to what I am use to.  I have been trying to figure out how to change it back to the mouse wheel action previously, but can not figure out how to find the customise mouse wheel action.  Great to have the new features, but I am stumped to find the help to revert back to what was there before.  sorry ..

cTrader
@shane.mcleod
Replies

RimonMoses
20 Apr 2023, 16:00

Mouse wheels

Hi

You can go to settings, chart, then at Mouse HotKeys, The first option is Mouse wheels, you can choose between Zoom or scroll.

Hope this helps

@RimonMoses

sukhmandoda
07 Feb 2024, 16:19 ( Updated at: 08 Feb 2024, 06:28 )

RE: Mouse wheels

RimonMoses said: 

Hi

You can go to settings, chart, then at Mouse HotKeys, The first option is Mouse wheels, you can choose between Zoom or scroll.

Hope this helps

but it is horizontal only please add vertical zoom zoom too u can add this feature when cursor on price then if we scroll it should me vertical zoomed like trading view  

@sukhmandoda