Add Risk Reward Ratio Long/Short Position

Created at 29 Jan 2023, 20:33
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

yaqeenmnoor

Joined 15.11.2016

Add Risk Reward Ratio Long/Short Position
29 Jan 2023, 20:33

Hello, I would like to give a suggestion to add a risk reward ratio feature like the one in TradingView, Long/Short Position. When cTrader has this tool, it can be said that cTrader is ahead of TradingView. Maybe my suggestion has some similarities with the suggestion of other traders.

Risk Reward Ratio TradingView

cTrader
@yaqeenmnoor
Replies

VEI5S6C4OUNT0
15 Feb 2023, 08:43

RE: So simple yet so hard to find....

yaqeenmnoor said:

Hello, I would like to give a suggestion to add a risk reward ratio feature like the one in TradingView, Long/Short Position. When cTrader has this tool, it can be said that cTrader is ahead of TradingView. Maybe my suggestion has some similarities with the suggestion of other traders.

And this should be intergrated with the quick trade buttons for strait up possition placment

ie; click Q T button / window pops up/ drag RR sl,tp adjust / and click confirm.

Maybe someone could make a bot/indicator for this, I would but I don't know enough about c# yet...

@VEI5S6C4OUNT0

Jiggytrade
09 Mar 2023, 09:54

RE: RE: So simple yet so hard to find....

VEI5S6C4OUNT0 said:

yaqeenmnoor said:

And this should be intergrated with the quick trade buttons for strait up possition placment

ie; click Q T button / window pops up/ drag RR sl,tp adjust / and click confirm.

Maybe someone could make a bot/indicator for this, I would but I don't know enough about c# yet...

Its been asked for many times but there seems to be a reluctance to add it to the ctrader toolbox.  There are a couple of third party offerings that do this.   or you can use magic keys . See links below :

or this

or even this

@Jiggytrade