Automatic position management to your capital

Created at 07 Dec 2022, 14:51
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SZ

szymon.bartodziej

Joined 07.12.2022

Automatic position management to your capital
07 Dec 2022, 14:51

I have been using most of my trading time mt4. I have tool to manage the capital and the position at the same time. It looked like this, that I chose how big I wanted to have SL and what part of the capital it would be for this position (precentage or amount of capital). The program automatically calculated the percentage ratio to the SL size from the capital you had.
In cTrader, I can't do it automatically, because I have to set the number of lots, the value for SL and it calculates what part of the capital it is in percentage and amount. But it does not calculate numer of lots automatically
I would like a feautre in cTrader to work like this: I set a value for the SL and what percentage of equity for that SL I can lose. So cTrader would have to calculate the number of lots for me automatically according to the given parameters. Than… just click SELL or BUY with calculated value of lots and pips.

I tried using programs like this:
-Click Algo One Click Terminal
-Algo Corner Gradient
-Click Algo Smart Terminal

None of these programs worked as I would like, and each of them has a serious disadvantage: You cannot change the Time Frame on the graph while using the program.

The program i am using on mt4:

cTrader Automate
@szymon.bartodziej