Suggestions for desktop and mobile

Created at 05 Dec 2022, 15:11
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NI

Nick24

Joined 18.02.2022

Suggestions for desktop and mobile
05 Dec 2022, 15:11

Trading:

1: (Desktop/Mobile)

We need to have an account balance percentage display in the chart trading feature aswell.

2: (Desktop/Mobile)

We need to have our last settings for stoploss and take profit automatically saved or remembered.

3: (Desktop/Mobile)

We need to have an automatic built-in risk/reward function in the order panel and chart trading feature when stoploss and take profit are set.

4: (Desktop/Mobile)

We need to have a percentage display for the amount of pips based on the price in the order panel and chart trading feature.

Charting:

We need to have a crosshair that shows pips and in percentage.

We need to have a crosshair that can show all indicator values at the same time when moving the crosshair in the chart. Mobile for instance already has it, but desktop does not.

We need to have a more advanced volume display based on candlestick colors and with an adjustable moving average.

And being able to display it in a seperate section below the main chart. Having a volume display in the main chart is making the chart messy.

We need to have a volume profile.

5: (Desktop/Mobile)

We need to be able to add indicators on indicators.

6: (Desktop/Mobile)

We need to be able to add alerts on indicators, calender events results, news etc.

7: (Desktop/Mobile)

We need to have an option to go to a custom date and time in the chart.

8: (Desktop/Mobile)

We need to have an option to display a countdown to bar close.

9: (Desktop/Mobile)

We need to have a market replay.

10: (Desktop/Mobile)

We need to have more lines to chose from for in the chart. The lines in the chart trading feature are currently dashed for instance, but I prefer to just have straight lines.

Analysis:

We need to have times and sales.

We need to have order flow analysis and distribution.

We need to be able to see if stoploss and take profit got hit aswell in the trades history.

We need to have a percentage display for current total profits or losses.

cTrader copy:

We need to have more filter options, including for instance win rate, max drawdown, etc.

We need to have our last settings in the all trades history automatically saved or remembered.

It's currently configured at the last 90 days, but I prefer to have it always configured for like the last 365 days.

cBot:

1: (Desktop)

We need to be able to load and save parameters. 

2: (Desktop)

We need to be able to stop all cBot instances with one click.

Watchlist:

We need to have a current total volume display for tickers in the watchlist

We need to have filters in the watchlist.

We need to be able to remove that standard watchlist.

Other Things:

We need to have a favorite section for things like indicators.

We need to be able to move up and down indicators on their own specific menu or in the object manager.

We need to have more news sources in the blotter.

cTrader
@Nick24
Replies

marcelo.merchant2
05 Dec 2022, 20:50

request function at the Ctrader plataform

I would like to see a function in which I can manually lock together a few charts in different time frames sync together.

So that I can open Dax40 and see it at 1h, 15min, 5min.. and when I wanna see UStech... US30... I only change on one and all the other charts change together

and even better if the drawing on one would show on the others as well.

best regards

@marcelo.merchant2