Unrealised Pips in status bar

Created at 01 Dec 2022, 09:48
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CT

ctid3999979

Joined 05.07.2021

Unrealised Pips in status bar
01 Dec 2022, 09:48

Hi

I don't like having the monetary P&L at the bottom of my screen as I don't want the money to influence my trading. I like making my decisions based on the charts, not the money. However I do like to keep an eye on how many pips I'm in profit/loss. In the Analyse area of cTrader it displays the total pips you've made or lost for any given timeframe. Is it possible to have this added to the status bar at the bottom of the Info panel at the bottom of the Trade window so I can see an aggregate total of all open trades in pips? It would also be nice to have this as a column (optional column?) in the Positions and History tabs so I can see the total profit/loss pips for each individual position.

@ctid3999979
Replies

asad_rehman47
02 Dec 2023, 15:37

cTrader unrelized Pips

cTrader when are you going to add unrelized pips to below bar 

@asad_rehman47

PanagiotisCharalampous
04 Dec 2023, 08:35

RE: cTrader unrelized Pips

asad_rehman47 said: 

Hi there,

There is no such plan at the moment.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

asad_rehman47
05 Dec 2023, 19:34

RE: RE: cTrader unrelized Pips
PanagiotisCharalampous said:

asad_rehman47 said: 

Hi there,

There is no such plan at the moment.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@asad_rehman47

asad_rehman47
05 Dec 2023, 19:37

Please add unrealized pips

Hi 

This was requested in Dec 2022, Please add unrealized pips to the summary window as soon as possible, as other platforms have unrealized pips but not cTRader.

thanks

Asad

@asad_rehman47