Suggestions

Created at 08 Nov 2022, 00:45
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NI

Nick24

Joined 18.02.2022

Suggestions
08 Nov 2022, 00:45

1: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to have an account balance percentage display in the chart trading feature aswell.

2: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to have an account balance percentage display in the QuickTrade Mode. You only have pips here, but an account balance percentage display needs to be added right here aswell. I like to use the account balance percentage display for establishing stoplosses and take profits, but last or favorite settings are not saved automatically. Now I always have to put it over and over again for each trade. Very annoying.

3: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to have a crosshair that can show the values of all indicators at the same time when moving the crosshair in the chart.

4: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to be able to add indicators on indicators.

5: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to be able to add alerts on indicators.

6: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to be able to be not online for advanced take profits.

7: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to have times and sales.

8: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to have footprint charts.

9: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to have order flow analysis.

10: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to be able to travel to a custom date and time in the chart.

11: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to be able to edit, move up and down indicators directly on their own toolbar. Now you always have to go the object tool manager for instance. It's very annoying.

12: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to have a favorite section for things like indicators.

13: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to have a percentage display for current profits or losses.

14: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to have news and calender events in the chart.

15:

We need to be able to customize windows to your own preference on your templates. For instance, making them smaller, larger, moving them, etc.

cTrader copy

1: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to have more filter options in cTrader copy. For instance, max drawdown, win rate, etc.

2: (desktop, mobile and web)

We need to have our last or favorite settings saved automatically in the all trades history section.

It's currently configured at the last 90 days, but I don't like that. I prefer to have it always on for the last 365 days, but it's not saved automatically and now I always have to switch it for each strategy. Very annoying.

Cbot

1:

We need to be able to load and save parameters.

cTrader
@Nick24