Save optimization settings (not cbot settings) to file

Created at 28 Oct 2022, 11:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

notzen

Joined 30.01.2017

Save optimization settings (not cbot settings) to file
28 Oct 2022, 11:19

Hi,

Save/load optimization settings would be of great help and I suppose it is a feature that can be implemented with a bit of effort .

At the moment, this parameters get sometimes lost or you have to manually insert on any new instance of the bot.

would be nice to insert this feature also in version 4.1 as many of us use it and in this way we can export our configurations for optimization section to the new version.

cTrader
@notzen
Replies

Nick24
03 Nov 2022, 14:54 ( Updated at: 03 Nov 2022, 14:55 )

RE:

notzen said:

Hi,

Save/load optimization settings would be of great help and I suppose it is a feature that can be implemented with a bit of effort .

At the moment, this parameters get sometimes lost or you have to manually insert on any new instance of the bot.

would be nice to insert this feature also in version 4.1 as many of us use it and in this way we can export our configurations for optimization section to the new version.

Oh, yeah, definitely. Although, I feel like Spotware is already working on it or with implementing new features for cbot. So we should be patient meanwhile.

@Nick24