block user from copying

Created at 27 Oct 2022, 15:58
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
FL

flashsolver

Joined 13.05.2016

block user from copying
27 Oct 2022, 15:58

any chance you can add a block feature for a username that copies?

I got few users that copy and as soon as I open a position they stop copying and manage it manually for some reason, I'm assuming to dodge profit split if any or maybe to affect the rank, not sure what's the reason for it, but it's always instant as soon as a trade is open then copy again next day.

it would be a useful feature ????‍♂️ 

cTrader Copy
@flashsolver
Replies

Nick24
03 Nov 2022, 14:46

RE:

flashsolver said:

I got few users that copy and as soon as I open a position they stop copying and manage it manually for some reason, I'm assuming to dodge profit split if any or maybe to affect the rank, not sure what's the reason for it, but it's always instant as soon as a trade is open then copy again next day.

Probably people just taking profit (when they have profit) and what's wrong with that?

@Nick24

flashsolver
03 Nov 2022, 14:52

RE: RE:

Nickk said:

flashsolver said:

Probably people just taking profit (when they have profit) and what's wrong with that?

It's not taking profit, it's as soon as you open a trade they stop copying instantly. I know the difference. 

Same username copy then you open any trade they stop copying then same thing next day with the same usernames 

@flashsolver