Thank you for the last update but Please stop now and try to make this platform more stable and fix the bugs

Created at 05 Oct 2022, 21:00
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

notzen

Joined 30.01.2017

Thank you for the last update but Please stop now and try to make this platform more stable and fix the bugs
05 Oct 2022, 21:00

HI Spotware team ,

thanks a lot for the new features, but now consider having a stop...

Since version 4.2 and the following versions we are experience bugs and a lot of instability in the back test, optimization, indicators etc...the list is BIG.

Please take a break for the features and start to make this platform more stable and bug free (for what is possible).

Although we are waiting for some features like renko optimization/backtesting or for more simple features like the ability to load-save optimization tab parameter , or even smaller one like batch creation/delete of instances etc...

I would be glad to wait for all if we can start to improve ctrader in terms or bug , stability and performances.

For now I will continue to use 4.1 , reason? Is STABLE and less BUGs, like me many others are facing issues .

Just to recap : please fix bugs, improve performance , fix the optimization/backtest section , if you have time for one of the little features mention above will be great but please focus now on the fixes .

thank you 

@notzen
Replies

m4trader4
05 Oct 2022, 21:25

I agree. Without a stable product adding new features makes no sense neither its going to give any advantage over the competitor.

Also its like a black box where there is no road map of releases, users are in dark and sceptical with new release whether working cBot or Indicators will work or not. All the releases are forced upon. Please provide the release dates for each broker so that users are prepared and test it. Now a days the focus and energy is spent more on releases rather on trading.

For Renko brick and Range bars give a option for the user to specify the renko brick and range bar size rather than fixed size. Each broker has different lot sizes and different pip size (micro/nano)

@m4trader4

Nick24
07 Oct 2022, 21:04

RE:

m4trader4 said:

I agree. Without a stable product adding new features makes no sense neither its going to give any advantage over the competitor.

Also its like a black box where there is no road map of releases, users are in dark and sceptical with new release whether working cBot or Indicators will work or not. All the releases are forced upon. Please provide the release dates for each broker so that users are prepared and test it. Now a days the focus and energy is spent more on releases rather on trading.

For Renko brick and Range bars give a option for the user to specify the renko brick and range bar size rather than fixed size. Each broker has different lot sizes and different pip size (micro/nano)

Yeah, I totally agree aswell.

They also should have an inbuild section in every application where you can submit suggestions, report errors, problems and bugs and being able to send screenshots, recordings, log files, etc, at the same time.

Will be much easier and more convenient for them and for us to make cTrader better.

@Nick24