i COULDNT TELL YOU HOW To Do YOUR JOb ANY BETTER!

Created at 25 Jul 2022, 19:24
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
EX

EXiLEdSPiRiT

Joined 25.07.2022

i COULDNT TELL YOU HOW To Do YOUR JOb ANY BETTER!
25 Jul 2022, 19:24

Having come to CTRADER over from METATRAdER 4/5,. As WELL As TRAdiNG ViEW,. i HONESTLY COULDNT BE HAPPiER WiTH CTRAdER! A SUPERB, EXCEPTIONALLY WELL thought out and free flowing platform that so far seems much more user friendly than what i am accustomed to! ThE ONLY Things i could think of to improve, or that i do miss from TRADING VIEW PARTiCULARLY, iS THE SOCiAL MEdiA PLATfORM FEEL To it, and our ability to post Trade Setup ideas, access, and read other traders Ideas, As well as the ability to "LiKE" said IDEAs, and follow that particular trader/Group,. As thus far, i am not yet aware of any such features on CTRADER. It WOULd ALSO BE NiCE if WE HAd THE ABILITY To DRAG OUR TRAdES ACROSS The ChARTs in order to QUiCK SET OUR SL/TP like on MT4/5,.That being said,. AGAIN,. i COULd NOT BE HAPPiER ANd MORE iMPRESSEd With CTRAdER ThAN I AM! EXCELLENT JOb YALL!

cTrader
@EXiLEdSPiRiT