Seconds Timeframe

Created at 14 Jun 2022, 07:24
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GM

Gman

Joined 31.07.2020

Seconds Timeframe
14 Jun 2022, 07:24

Hi all,

Ctrader is a great platform, my only issue with not using it as my primary platform is no seconds charts.

SMC traders (and there are lots of us) who use second TFs in scalping - there are a few high end platforms that offer seconds that we all use at a cost as our primary trading platform or pay a service to link across our trades to our ctrader account (often with delays in execution).

Having seconds on ctrader is a definite draw card for SMC traders to use ctrader. 

Would appreciate consideration for future updates/ upgrades.

cTrader
@Gman
Replies

steveauxene
29 Sep 2022, 15:20

RE: agree

Gman said:

Hi all,

Ctrader is a great platform, my only issue with not using it as my primary platform is no seconds charts.

SMC traders (and there are lots of us) who use second TFs in scalping - there are a few high end platforms that offer seconds that we all use at a cost as our primary trading platform or pay a service to link across our trades to our ctrader account (often with delays in execution).

Having seconds on ctrader is a definite draw card for SMC traders to use ctrader. 

Would appreciate consideration for future updates/ upgrades.

@steveauxene