When are you going to make Ctrader for Mac OSX?

Created at 06 Jun 2022, 15:16
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AS

Asianmouse

Joined 06.06.2022

When are you going to make Ctrader for Mac OSX?
06 Jun 2022, 15:16

I have Macs, and I don't like buying Windows. When will this platform be available for Mac Users on Laptops. I'm using the Web version and it uses a lot of resources on my laptop. It's very energy intensive.  Is there any plans to make Ctrader for Mac OSX?

@Asianmouse
Replies

amusleh
07 Jun 2022, 09:19 ( Updated at: 07 Jun 2022, 09:20 )

Hi,

No, we don't have any plane for now to release a Mac version as cTrader desktop uses WPF for UI which is dependent on Windows.

You can try to use a Windows VPS or virtual machine.

@amusleh

Asianmouse
07 Jun 2022, 11:12

RE:

amusleh said:

Hi,

No, we don't have any plane for now to release a Mac version as cTrader desktop uses WPF for UI which is dependent on Windows.

I see Ctrader created for iPad and iOs, so if you are able to make it on these devices. I would have thought one could be created for Mac Osx.

Is there an indepth video on cTrader for iPad?  I would like to see how it works on iPad.  I do not want to buy a new windows laptop just for trading since I am not a fan of Windows and I don't use it at all.  

@Asianmouse

amusleh
08 Jun 2022, 08:47

RE: RE:

Asianmouse said:

amusleh said:

Hi,

I see Ctrader created for iPad and iOs, so if you are able to make it on these devices. I would have thought one could be created for Mac Osx.

Is there an indepth video on cTrader for iPad?  I would like to see how it works on iPad.  I do not want to buy a new windows laptop just for trading since I am not a fan of Windows and I don't use it at all.  

Hi,

You can read cTrader iOS guide: cTrader Mobile (iOS) | cTrader Help Center

@amusleh