Special request

Created at 12 Apr 2022, 16:59
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CF

cfgx

Joined 07.03.2022

Special request
12 Apr 2022, 16:59

Today I posted this question on the Telegram cTrader group: "Hi, as many brokers allow traders to open independent trades, or in other words, you can be selling Gold in 4h and buying at 5min at the same time, with different lots, under different scenarios, targets and stops, which I believe is total freedom to do Trading, I wondered if the cTrader app can display trades opened in that timeframe only and not show the rest of the existing trades you have opened before in other timeframes. Say you want a trade station with four monitors and six graphics, all displaying Gold, but in 1w, 1d, 4h, 1h, 5m, and 1m. And you want the trades opened in 4h to be displayed "only" in the 4h price window or chart, but you don't want to see the trades in either greater or lesser timeframes. Is it possible or not? Thanks."

In short, this functionality is not available at the moment with cTrader.

They told me to make a suggestion: "You can post a suggestion in ctrader.com and if many people request this, we will consider it."

Me: "Will do it, though the functionality itself is something that sooner or later will be required by other users. Say you want to build cbots for every timeframe, you would need this, for otherwise, you wouldn't be able to tell in that net of targets and stops, notes, lines, etc. I like the cTrader platform. It seems smooth and professional. Hopefully, it keeps improving."

So here it's posted, for if anyone reading this has had thoughts of this and thinks it should be worked out.

Cfgx

cTrader
@cfgx