Great and important suggestions

Created at 18 Feb 2022, 11:48
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NI

Nick24

Joined 18.02.2022

Great and important suggestions
18 Feb 2022, 11:48

Hello,

I would like to give a lot of amazing and important features for improving cTrader.

cTrader Application Synchronization:

1: (Very High Priority)

We need to have an option for an automatic desktop, mobile and web synchronization like TradingView. So you will be able to see the same indicators, custom indicators, cbots, drawings, etc, everywhere.

Or having at least a feature to be able to make this for other applications aswell.

It's really bad to have for instance amazing custom indicators and cbots for desktop, but you won't be able to use them on mobile and web.

Trading For Desktop, Mobile And Web:

We need to have an option for an automatic calculated lotsize based on stoploss and account balance for placing and adjusting orders in the order panel, quick trading panel and chart trading feature.

2: (Very High Priority)

We need to have an option to have our last settings for stoploss and take profit saved automatically both in pips and percentage in the order panel, quick trading panel and chart trading feature.

Last lotsize is already saved automatically, but we need to have this for stoploss and take profit both in pips and percentage aswell.

3: (Very High Priority)

We need to have this account percentage display for placing and adjusting orders in the chart trading feature aswell. You only see the account percentage display in the order panel right now.

4: (Very High Priority)

We need to have a free margin (not account balance) section in the order panel, quick trading panel and chart trading feature. 

5: (Very High Priority)

We need to be able to be not online for advanced take profits.

6: (High Priority)

We need to have a p/l that is being displayed in percentage.

Charting For Desktop, Mobile And Web:

We need to have a crosshair that displays indicator values. Mobile has it already, but desktop not yet. Not sure about web though.

We need to have a crosshair that shows price/points change and as percentage.

We need to be able to add adjustable indicators on indicators.

We need to have a favorite section for indicators, custom indicators, cbots, etc.

5: (High Priority)

We need to be able to move up and down indicators, and to be able to adjust them directly on their own menu without going to all the indicators menu every single time.

Trading Analysis For Desktop, Mobile And Web:

We need to have tick by tick times and sales.

We need to have order flow tools and analysis.

We need to have volume analysis and a volume profile.

4: (High Priority)

We need to have at least more basic stats. For instance, current volume, average volume for like 5, 10 and 90 days, 52 weak price range, price performance for certain type of periods, indicators sentiment, etc.

We need to have a market replay.

cTrader Copy For Desktop, Mobile And Web:

We need to have more filter options in cTrader copy. For instance, profit factor, max drawdown, win rate, etc.

We need to be able to close individual positions without stopping the strategy.

We need to be able to set our favorite timeframe than the standard one (90 days) and having it saved automatically in the all trades section for strategies.

I rather have a longer period than 90 days and I know you can change it, but changing it for every strategy is very annoying.

We need to be able to delete cTrader copy strategies by yourself within your own cTrader account. Not being able to do this is very annoying, because your cTrader copy section is or is going to be a big mess with strategies all over the place. It is or is going to be very confusing and hard to still have a nice overview of everything.

This applies for demo accounts within your own cTrader account aswell. It's very annoying to contact every broker out there and in the end to hear from most of them they can't delete it. Some brokers won't even reply too.

We need to be able to use cTrader copy in the desktop itself without getting directed to the web version.

6: (Very High Priority)

We need to have the volume fee removed. This could be very easily abused to scam people.

cTrader Automate For Desktop, Mobile And Web:

We need to be able to load, save and optimize parameters for cbot.

Alerts For Desktop, Mobile And Web:

1: Very High Priority)

We need to be able to make alerts on more things. For instance, indicators.

Watchlist For Desktop, Mobile And Web

1: (High Priority)

We need to be able to delete that standard watchlist. I find this very annoying.

Security For Desktop, Mobile And Web:

We need to have security improvements. For instance, code, fingerprint, two-factor, etc.

Some Very Important And Needed Things For Mobile:

We need to have an automatic calculated lotsize based on account balance and stoploss in the order panel, quick trading panel and chart trading feature.

We need to have an option to have our last settings for stoploss and take profit saved automatically both in pips and percentage in the order panel, quick trading panel and chart trading feature.

Last lotsize is saved here automatically aswell, but last stoploss and take profit are not.

We need to have this account balance percentage display for placing and adjusting orders in the chart trading feature aswell.

We need to be able to see our total account balance at the same time somewhere while placing and adjusting orders in the trading panel, quick trading panel and chart trading feature.

We need to have a free margin (not account balance) section in the order panel, quick trading panel and chart trading feature.

We need to have an improved and enhanced crosshair that shows price/points change in pips and as percentage.

Additionally, it's not very clear to see immediately what should be intented as the open, high, low and close. There is only information displayed. You know what I mean? Of course you can figure it out, but it comes with unnecessary time and saving time is everything in active trading.

7: (Very High Priority)

Because there is no application synchronization yet, we definitely need a few things.

For instance:

1: Risk/reward tool.

2: Measure/range tool with a percentage display.

3: A volume display with an adjustable moving average and being able to have it displayed in a seperate section below the main chart and not in the chart itself.

8: (Very High Priority)

We need a multi-chart mode with synchronized drawings, crosshairs, etc.

9: (Very High Priority)

10: (Very High Priority)

11 (Very High Priority)

We need to have a favorite section for indicators, custom indicators, cbots, etc.

12: (Very High Priority)

We need to have more filters options and statistics in cTrader copy. For instance, win rate, profit factor, max drawdown, etc.

13: (Very High Priority)

We need to be able to set our favorite timeframe than the standard one (90 days) and having it saved automatically in the all trades section for strategies.

14: (High Priority)

We need to have a p/l that is being displayed as percentage right here aswell.

15: (High Priority)

We need to be able to move up and down indicators, and being able to adjust them directly on their own menu without going to all the indicators menu every single time.

16: (Normal Priority)

We need to have the same advanced account results and trading statistics from the desktop version.

17: (Normal priority)

We need to have a dark theme for everything and not only in the chart.

@Nick24
Replies

Nick24
08 Mar 2022, 15:24 ( Updated at: 08 Mar 2022, 15:26 )

I had sent this list a few weeks ago, but unfortunately I haven't received a reply or anything back from Spotware yet. Hopefully someone doesn't mind and could give me an update. That would be great and appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

@Nick24

decanfrosty
13 Mar 2022, 09:26

RE:

Nick39 said:

I had sent this list a few weeks ago, but unfortunately I haven't received a reply or anything back from Spotware yet. Hopefully someone doesn't mind and could give me an update. That would be great and appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Good luck with the list .Ive been waiting 5 years for CROSSHAIR SYNC (Not 3rd PARTY crap,That doesnt work)

@decanfrosty

Nick24
13 Mar 2022, 13:16 ( Updated at: 17 May 2022, 22:35 )

RE: RE:

decanfrosty said:

Nick39 said:

Thanks a lot!

Good luck with the list .Ive been waiting 5 years for CROSSHAIR SYNC (Not 3rd PARTY crap,That doesnt work)

5 years? That's insane. I don't know why it takes so long for them to start implementing user suggestions. I don't like it either that Spotware isn't responding. I mean, I take a lot of time to provide them feedback, ask kindly for a reply, and they just seem to skip it.

And yeah, crosshair sync will be a great addition indeed. I have added it to my list aswell.

@Nick24

decanfrosty
14 Mar 2022, 07:01

RE: RE: RE:

Yes very sad it s been so long,unsupported platform,only geared toward the brokers benifit.

Crosshair sync across multiple charts is a basic necessity. 

Previous day open close high low another.

All free indicators are worthless and come with a legal wavier ,for you to give FULL access rights to your account.no risk reward tools that work.

Limit orders can't be set up with multiple tp s.

Ctrader could change it s name to Encumbered .

Time reflecting to close  also crap.

crosshair on off to move chart.Also doesn't show date time while doing move .

waste of multiple unnecessary clicks.

Nick39 said:

decanfrosty said:

Nick39 said:

Thanks a lot!

5 years? That's insane. I don't know why it takes so long for them to start implementing user suggestions. I don't like it either that Spotware isn't responding. I mean, I take a lot of time to provide them feedback, ask kindly for a reply, and they just seem to skip it. I think this is pretty disrespectful.

And yeah, crosshair sync will be a great addition indeed. I have added it to my list aswell.

@decanfrosty

PanagiotisCharalampous
14 Mar 2022, 08:23

Hi Nick39,

Thank you for posting your suggestions. Unfortunately we cannot reply on each and every suggestion since we receive to many of them on a daily basis. Product teams see them and consider them for future releases, always in alignment with our business priorities and strategy.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Nick24
14 Mar 2022, 13:51 ( Updated at: 07 Apr 2022, 23:46 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi Nick39,

Thank you for posting your suggestions. Unfortunately we cannot reply on each and every suggestion since we receive to many of them on a daily basis. Product teams see them and consider them for future releases, always in alignment with our business priorities and strategy.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

Oh, I see and I understand that. I also get it that priorities have to be made of course, but may I ask what the main priorities are right now? I mean a lot of very basic, important, handy and user suggestions are still missing, right?

@Nick24

Nick24
12 Apr 2022, 15:12 ( Updated at: 21 Jun 2022, 02:17 )

RE: Amazing and important suggestions

I have added some new suggestions in the list.

@Nick24

Nick24
04 Jul 2022, 14:54 ( Updated at: 07 Jul 2022, 22:45 )

Nick39 said:

Hello,

I would like to give a lot of amazing and important suggestions for improving cTrader.

1:

It would be great to have options to a more professional and a colorful volume display and based on candlestick colors.

2:

It would be great to have options to have that volume display shown in a seperate section below the main chart.

3:

It would be great to have options to add an adjustable moving average in the volume display and on more indicators, or adding indicators on indicators.

4:

It would be great to have options to a crosshair with additional information. For instance, volume and percentage changes.

Additionally, it's not very clear right now yet what should be intented as the low, open, close and high. There is only information displayed. You know what I mean?

It's now like this:

7 3 2 5

And it should be displayed in a way as seen in an example down below.

High: 7  open: 3  low: 2  close: 5

+1  (+1% candlestick color)    -1 (-1% candlestick color)

Volume: 10.000k.

5:

It would be great to have options to 1, 5, 15 and 30 seconds timeframes.

6:

It would be great to have options to a risk/reward tool with a profit/loss and percentage display.

7: 

It would be great to have options to a measure/range tool with a percentage display aswell.

8:

It would be great to have options to a crosshair sync across all charts and timeframes.

9:

It would be great to have options to be able to see the stoploss and take profit in percentage. It only shows points and a profit/loss calculation, but not in percentage yet.

10:

It would be great to have options to a basic stats and technical statistics section for tickers. For instance, current volume, average volume, 52 weak price range, price performance for week, month, and so on.

11:

It would be great to have a relative volume indicator based on average volume for this time of the day, because volume is always high at opening for instance.

12:

ot would be great to have options to make specific sections with customizable names within a watchlist. TradingView has this for instance and is very handy.

13:

It would be great to have options for a search function in the watchlist. This is very handy for when you have a large watchlist.

14:

It would be great to have options to delete and hide demo accounts within your ctrader account without contacting brokers. This should be made a lot easier and less time consuming, because some brokers will also say they can't do it and it's annoying to still have a mess of demo accounts in your ctrader account.

15:

It would be great to have options to delete ctrader copy accounts within your account aswell.

16:

It would be great to have options to see a total accumulated display of the bid and ask depth in the dom.

17:

It would be great to have options to tick by tick times and sales with size filters.

18:

It would be great to have options to order flow tools and analysis.

19:

It would be great to have options to volume profile tools and analysis.

20:

It would be great to have options to automatic chart patterns, trendlines, candlesticks, support and resistance lines.

21:

It would be great to have options to see social media and client sentiment for tickers.

22:

It would be great to have options to set alerts on more things. For instance, indicators, trendlines, calender, and so on.

23:

It would be great to have options to an enhanced news section with more news sources. For instance, Bloomberg, Reuters, and so on.

It would be great to have this specific for tickers aswell.

24:

It would be great to have options to load and save parameters for cbot.

25:

It would be great to have options to security improvements like for instance fingerprint, code, two-factor, and so on.

Mobile version:

26:

It would be great to have all the suggestions above, but also all the current features from the desktop version. For instance, a whole dark theme (not only a dark theme in the chart, multi chart mode, and so on.

27:

It is only possible to have indicators and other chart functions displayed when you click on that square icon in the top left first. It would be great to have options to have this without it so it will be faster and will save unnecessary clicks and time.

28:

It would be great to have options to see your account balance while setting up orders at the same time. You only see required margin in the order panel and you basically have to switch back from the order panel to the main panel to see it.

29:

I love this feature that you can trade directly in the chart. Although, it would be great to have options to the same thing as described in 9, but then in the chart.

30:

Additionally, it would be great to have options to be able to filter on time and date in the last transactions history, and having the total results displayed in the top instead of the bottom. It will save a lot of time, because now you have to scroll all the way to the bottom.

I have edited the list and added some more additional suggestions.

@Nick24

Nick24
09 Aug 2022, 00:36 ( Updated at: 21 Aug 2022, 17:30 )

Nick39 said:

Hello,

I would like to give a lot of amazing and important features for improving cTrader.

cTrader Application Sync:

It would be great to have an option for an automatic desktop, mobile and web synchronization. So you see the same indicators, custom indicators, cbots, drawings, etc, everywhere.

Trading:

It would be great to have an automatic calculated lotsize based on stoploss and account balance in pips and percentage, for placing and adjusting orders in the order panel, quick trading panel and chart.

It would be great to have an option to remember your last set settings for like stoploss and take profit, and having these settings set already automatically, for placing and adjusting orders in the order panel, quick trading panel and chart.

I know you can do this already in pips, but not in percentage yet.

It would be great to have that account percentage balance type of thing for placing and adjusting orders in the chart aswell.

It would be great to be able to add indicators on indicators.

It would be great to have a favorite section for like indicators and cbots.

It would be great to move up and down indicators in the chart and being able to adjust them directly without going to all the indicators menu every single time.

It would be great to be not online for advanced take profits.

Analysis:

It would be great to have basic stats and a technical section. For instance, current volume, average volume for certain type of periods, 52 weak price range, price performance for certain type of periods, news and social media sentiment, indicators signals/sentiment, etc.

2: (High Priority)

It would be great to have tick by tick times and sales. 

3: High Priority)

It would be great to have order flow tools and analysis.

It would be great to see a total accumulated display of the bid and the ask in the dom. It will be much easier this way to see more advanced which side is the strongest.

It would be great to have a market replay.

6: (Normal Priority)

It would be great to have a more advanced blotter. For instance, more news sources.

Alerts:

It would be great to use alerts on more things. For instance, indicators.

cTrader Copy:

It would be great to have more filter options in cTrader copy. For instance, profit factor, max drawdown, win rate, etc.

It would be great to be able to see all the open positions of the strategy you're following. You don't want to copy a strategy in general that already has a lot of open positions, because if you enter, you will enter late.

It would be great to have that volume fee removed. This feature could be very easily abused to steal money by starting to use use a high volume on purpose out of nowhere.

It would be great to delete cTrader copy accounts by yourself in your cTrader account.

cTrader Automate:

It would be great to load, save and optimize parameters for cbot.

Watchlist:

It would be great to be able to remove that standard watchlist. Very annoying.

cTrader Account:

It would be great to hide and delete cTrader demo accounts by yourself in your cTrader account. This should be made a lot easier and less time consuming. Very annoying to contact every broker and in the end to hear from most of them they can't delete it anyway.

I get it about live accounts, but not about demo accounts. Although, doesn't change it that having this for live accounts would be very nice aswell!

But anyway. My cTrader account is a mess with accounts all over the place right now. Very annoying.

Security:

It would be great to have security improvements. For instance, code, fingerprint, two-factor, etc.

Mobile Version:

It would be great to have all the current features from the desktop version, but also all the new suggestions in here.

It would be great to have an automatic synchronization between desktop and web. For example, I have custom indicators and drawings on my chart in desktop, but they don't display or I don't have the option to have them displayed on mobile. You know what I mean?

It would be great to have improvements to the crosshair. There is only information displayed which makes it not very clear immediately what should be intented as the low, open, high, close. It's annoying and takes unnecessary time.

It would be great to see your account balance at the same time for placing orders in the order panel and the chart. You basically have to switch back to the main panel every time to see it right now. It's annoying and takes a lot of unnecessary time.

It would be great to have multi-chart mode and a market replay.

6: (Normal Priority)

It would be great to be able to filter on time and date in the last transactions history, and having the total results displayed in the top instead of the bottom. You have to scroll all the way to the bottom right now. It's annoying and takes a lot of unnecessary time aswell.

7: (Normal Priority)

It would be great to have the same advanced account results and trading statistics from the desktop version in here aswell.

8: (Normal Priority)

It would be great to have a dark theme for everything and not only in the chart.

I just realized and found out that there are already custom indicators for most charting features. For instance, risk/reward tool, advanced measure tool, etc.

Anyway, I have made a new list and added suggestions from other people in here aswell, and marked some of them with high priority based on my opinion.

@Nick24

Nick24
29 Aug 2022, 01:17 ( Updated at: 31 Aug 2022, 20:15 )

Nick53 said:

Hello,

cTrader Applications Synchronization:

We need to have an option for an automatic desktop, mobile and web synchronization like TradingView. So you will be able to see the same indicators, custom indicators, cbots, drawings, etc, everywhere.

Or at least a feature to be able to make this for other applications aswell.

It's really bad to have amazing custom indicators and cbots for desktop, but you won't be able to use them on mobile and web.

We need to have an option for an automatic calculated lotsize based on stoploss and account balance for placing and adjusting orders in the order panel, quick trading panel and chart trading feature.

We need to have an option to have our last settings for stoploss and take profit automatically saved in pips and percentage in the order panel, quick trading panel and chart trading feature.

Last lotsize setting is already automatically saved, but we need to have this for stoploss and take profit in pips and percentage aswell.

We need to have this account percentage display for placing and adjusting orders in the chart trading feature aswell.

We need to have a crosshair that displays indicator values automatically aswell. Mobile has this already, but desktop not yet.

We need to be able to add indicators on indicators.

We need to have a favorite section for like indicators, custom indicators, cbots, etc.

We need to be able to move up and down indicators, and to be able to adjust them directly on their own menu.

We need to have more filter options in cTrader copy. For instance, profit factor, max drawdown, win rate, etc.

We need to have this volume fee removed. This feature could be very easily abused to scam and steal money from people by using a high volume out of nowhere.

We need to be able to delete cTrader copy accounts by yourself within your cTrader account. Not being able to do this is very annoying, because the copy section is or is going to be a big mess and therefore you won't be able to have a nice summary anymore.

This applies for demo accounts within your cTrader account aswell. It's very annoying to contact every broker and to hear from some of them they can't remove it. Some brokers won't even reply aswell.

We need to have at least basic stats. For instance, current volume, average volume, 52 weak price range, price performance for certain type of periods, indicators sentiment, etc.

2: (High Priority)

We need to have tick by tick times and sales with a size filter option.

3: (High Priority)

We need to have volume analysis.

We need to be able to delete that standard watchlist. I find this very annoying.

We need to have security improvements. For instance, code, fingerprint, two-factor, etc.

We need to have an automatic calculated lotsize based on account balance and stoploss in the order panel and quick trading panel.

We need to have an option to be able to have our last settings for stoploss and take profit automatically saved in pips and percentage in the order panel and quick trading panel, and having this then directly converted into the chart trading feature aswell.

We need to have this account balance percentage display for placing and adjusting orders in the chart trading feature aswell.

We need to be able to see our account balance at the same time somewhere while placing and adjusting orders in the trading panel, quick trading panel and in the chart trading feature too.

We need to have a multi-chart mode in here aswell.

We need to be able to add indicators on indicators.

We need to have a crosshair that shows clearly what should be intented as the open, high, low and close. It only shows information and that's it. Desktop has it and shows volume too, but mobile not yet.

Because there is no applications synchronization yet, we need to have a risk/reward tool, a measure/range tool with a percentage display, a volume display based on candlestick colors with an adjustable moving average, etc.

10: ( Very High Priority)

We need to have a favorite section for like indicators, custom indicators and cbots.

11: (Very High Priority)

We need to have more filters options and statistics in cTrader copy. For instance, win rate, profit factor, max drawdown, etc.

12: (High Priority)

We need to be able to move up and down indicators, and being to adjust them directly on their own menu.

13: (Normal Priority)

We need to be able to filter on time and date in the last transactions history, and having the total results displayed in the top instead of the bottom.

14: (Normal Priority)

We need to have the same advanced account results and trading statistics from the desktop version.

15: (Normal priority)

I have adjusted the list and added some additional suggestions in my first/main post.

@Nick24

Nick24
06 Sep 2022, 00:49

Nick53 said:

Hello,

cTrader Application Synchronization:

Or having at least a feature to be able to make this for other applications aswell.

It's really bad to have for instance amazing custom indicators and cbots for desktop, but you won't be able to use them on mobile and web.

We need to have an option to have our last settings for stoploss and take profit saved automatically both in pips and percentage in the order panel, quick trading panel and chart trading feature.

Last lotsize is already saved automatically, but we need to have this for stoploss and take profit both in pips and percentage aswell.

We need to have this account percentage display for placing and adjusting orders in the chart trading feature aswell. You only see the account percentage display in the order panel right now.

6: (High Priority)

We need to have a p/l that is being displayed in percentage.

We need to have a crosshair that displays indicator values. Mobile has it already, but desktop not yet. Not sure about web though.

We need to have a crosshair that shows price/points change and as percentage.

We need to be able to move up and down indicators, and to be able to adjust them directly on their own menu without going to all the indicators menu every single time.

We need to have tick by tick times and sales.

We need to have volume analysis and a volume profile.

We need to have at least more basic stats. For instance, current volume, average volume for like 5, 10 and 90 days, 52 weak price range, price performance for certain type of periods, indicators sentiment, etc.

We need to be able to close individual positions without stopping the strategy.

I rather have a longer period than 90 days and I know you can change it, but changing it for every strategy is very annoying.

We need to be able to delete cTrader copy strategies by yourself within your own cTrader account. Not being able to do this is very annoying, because your cTrader copy section is or is going to be a big mess with strategies all over the place. It is or is going to be very confusing and hard to still have a nice overview of everything.

This applies for demo accounts within your own cTrader account aswell. It's very annoying to contact every broker out there and in the end to hear from most of them they can't delete it. Some brokers won't even reply too.

We need to be able to use cTrader copy in the desktop itself without getting directed to the web version.

We need to have the volume fee removed. This could be very easily abused to scam people.

We need to have an automatic calculated lotsize based on account balance and stoploss in the order panel, quick trading panel and chart trading feature.

We need to have an option to have our last settings for stoploss and take profit saved automatically both in pips and percentage in the order panel, quick trading panel and chart trading feature.

Last lotsize is saved here automatically aswell, but last stoploss and take profit are not.

We need to be able to see our total account balance at the same time somewhere while placing and adjusting orders in the trading panel, quick trading panel and chart trading feature.

We need to have an improved and enhanced crosshair that shows price/points change in pips and as percentage.

Additionally, it's not very clear to see immediately what should be intented as the open, high, low and close. There is only information displayed. You know what I mean? Of course you can figure it out, but it comes with unnecessary time and saving time is everything in active trading.

Because there is no application synchronization yet, we definitely need a few things.

For instance:

1: Risk/reward tool.

2: Measure/range tool with a percentage display.

3: A volume display with an adjustable moving average and being able to have it displayed in a seperate section below the main chart and not in the chart itself.

We need a multi-chart mode with synchronized drawings, crosshairs, etc.

10: (Very High Priority)

11 (Very High Priority)

12: (Very High Priority)

13: (Very High Priority)

14: (High Priority)

We need to have a p/l that is being displayed as percentage right here aswell.

15: (High Priority)

We need to be able to move up and down indicators, and being able to adjust them directly on their own menu without going to all the indicators menu every single time.

16: (Normal Priority)

17: (Normal priority)

I have adjusted the first post/list with new suggestions.

@Nick24