Provide a count of 'nos. of order close' in 'history' tab like 'positions' or 'orders' tab

Created at 07 Feb 2022, 11:14
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SR

sresantanu

Joined 14.02.2019

Provide a count of 'nos. of order close' in 'history' tab like 'positions' or 'orders' tab
07 Feb 2022, 11:14

Provide a count of 'nos. of order close' as per 'time period & directions'  in 'history' tab like 'positions' or 'orders' tab. presently, after closing of positions, we do not know how many positions are closed which we have to count manually. I mean to request you is that like 'positions' and 'order' tab, i know how many 'positions' are opened or in 'order' tab , how many orders are places as 'numbers' are displayed in the tab!

This will be very much helpful for ctrader desktop or ctrader automate in intraday trading. suppose, I ordered 100 nos. for an instrument in ctrader automate, now while i knew the open position count but don't know at a glance how many orders were closed to estimate the balance to open easily which presently i had to do manually and there is chances to make mistake and its also time taking.

for more explanation or detail, if u did not understand yet what i meant, then i have to enclose pictures but here is no facility. So, you can mail me to : sresantanu@yahoo.com

cTrader
@sresantanu