Correction for economic calender

Created at 13 Jan 2022, 10:15
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
IN

Investom

Joined 13.01.2022

Correction for economic calender
13 Jan 2022, 10:15

recently i followed the news on the economic calendar on betting with USD, the higher the figure it should be bearish instead of bullish. i got burned from it due to following the economic calendar. Please correct this. I hope future traders won't get false information when come to following the economic calendar. 

@Investom
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
13 Jan 2022, 10:45

Hi Investom,

The information provided is correct. The purpose is for traders to understand how these news impact the markets most of the times. It's not a trading suggestion and what described is not what always happens, since the markets are affected by more than one factors. Hence the "Generally speaking..."

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Investom
13 Jan 2022, 18:29

Hi,

CPI indicate broad measure of inflation, which have a significant impact in whether the currency is, the higher the number the more supply of money there is which will affect the demand of the currency, which will be bearish when it comes to affecting the currency value against other pairs. I do believe that it will affect even though is "generally speaking", if your able to correct then it will be better for future traders to come.

@Investom

justinpor119
17 Jan 2022, 08:50 ( Updated at: 18 Jan 2022, 06:42 )

Thanks for sharing this post i have some issue and got the solution here thanks again.

upsers

@justinpor119

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Jan 2022, 08:58

Hi Investom,

The calendar information is retrieved from FXStreet. You can contact them if you still disagree with the description.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous