Cloud Sync Workspaces

Created at 04 Dec 2021, 15:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

SomeDude

Joined 25.09.2021

Cloud Sync Workspaces
04 Dec 2021, 15:29

So our watchlists are ‘cloud synced’ to our cTrader ID. Why not do the same for Workspaces? I would really like to have the piece of mind that no matter where I log in, wether it be cTrader Web or Desktop, I can always access my workspaces with all my chart templates and color settings. 

I recently went from cTrader Web to desktop and in desktop I now have to set everything up from scratch.. trying to painstakingly copy all the color settings and templates I had from cTrader Web!

So please, let us ‘cloud sync’ our workspaces that also contain all our chart templates with their viewing options, color options, indicator settings etc etc. 

cTrader
@SomeDude
Replies

Astroke
05 Dec 2021, 17:34

Hello,

You can but it's not friendly users. Before open your fresh install just copy and paste cAlgo and cTrader folders.

Let me know if you need more details.

@Astroke

SomeDude
05 Dec 2021, 17:40

RE:

Astroke said:

Hello,

You can but it's not friendly users. Before open your fresh install just copy and paste cAlgo and cTrader folders.

Let me know if you need more details.

Ok, now try that with cTrader Web ;P

My point is that with Cloud Sync you could move between cTrader Web or Desktop and you would always have your workspaces the same across platforms.

@SomeDude

Astroke
05 Dec 2021, 18:02 ( Updated at: 05 Dec 2021, 18:03 )

There is no chance of seeing this happen, simply because the 2 versions are totally different there is not even the same display option

For example you have native heinkin Ashi on web version.

@Astroke