Some personal sincere suggestions for ctrader trading software

Created at 28 Aug 2021, 17:59
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
WO

world1978

Joined 28.08.2021

Some personal sincere suggestions for ctrader trading software
28 Aug 2021, 17:59

Because CTRADER claims that it is really not controlled by back-end traders, it is very attractive to me. In the process of using it, I found several important points that I think can be improved. I sincerely put forward a few personal suggestions. Place, please forgive me.

1. Price alarm. I hope it can be combined with the CRTAER software on the mobile phone instead of sending emails. There is an obvious time lag in sending emails, and only the order information can be sent after the transaction has been completed. I very much hope that any information (including position modification, stop loss and stop profit modification, order cancellation, etc.) of any changes in orders (including untraded orders) on CTRADER can be notified to the trader as soon as possible, at least for me. important.

2. In the RANGER chart, add 60 and 70 pips between 50 and 80 pips. Of course, it also includes adding 3000 and 4000 pips between 2000 and 5000 pips. This makes the RANGER chart more practical.

3. In the order interface of pending order transaction, can you add a function to automatically calculate the size of the specific order contract based on the set stop loss points and stop loss amount?

@world1978
Replies

artcfd
13 Sep 2021, 09:45

The first and second article I think very good, the third article if there is no loss amount can obviously not just according to the stop loss point to calculate the size of the position, this ctrader should not do, the first article second article I voted for.

@artcfd