Multi-time frame Moving Average Scanner

Created at 01 Aug 2021, 02:20
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
KM

KMATrades

Joined 24.07.2021

Multi-time frame Moving Average Scanner
01 Aug 2021, 02:20

Please, can the programmer code a MULTI-TIME FRAME MOVING AVERAGE SCANNER

The scanner should show the time frame below.

M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D, WKL, MN

GREEN FOR BULLISH
RED FOR BEARISH

Should have options

1. All types of MA to chose..Hull must be included :-)
2. To choose which time frame to be on or off..I.e false = off and true= on
3. If trader chosen time goes green = shows bullish + should alert and if trader chosen time frames go RED shows BEARISH + alert. However, if the trader chosen MA time frames do not go green or red should show UNCERTAINTY.
4. click the time button takes you to that time frame

BENEFIT OF MULTI-TIME MOVING AVERAGE SCANNER.

install the indicator/scanner only onto one 1 chart to monitor how other time frames are doing. i.e if the price is above or below chosen MA without switching to each chart to check.

This also helps immensely to see the price cycle from one-time frame to another all time frames (chosen time-frame)

For example, you enter a trade on the M30 chart.
Trader analyse a higher time Daily, shows up (bullish), then H4 shows up (bullish), H1 = not yet turn up waiting to turn up.
M30 is also about to turn up but waiting for price to bounce. 
You do not have to switch back and forth.
MTF scanner will help to show the price cycle much easier - M1 will start to cycle up =green, then M5 =green, then M15 =green, = M30 entering the trade chart = green + alert (pop up, email, or Telegram).

I use this on MT4 - it is a lifesaver - it is one of my main checklist confluence = always provide me a trend  = winning
I am switching from MT4 to cTrader now.

If can a programmer can help to provide us this product for cTrader's user would be wonderful.

I do not mind if ClickAlgo will sell at a reasonable price.

KMA trade

@KMATrades
Replies

amusleh
01 Aug 2021, 16:12

Hi,

You should post this on the Jobs page, or ask one of our consultants to develop it for you.

@amusleh

KMATrades
01 Aug 2021, 21:55

RE: Multi-time frame Moving Average Scanner

amusleh said:

Hi,

You should post this on the Jobs page, or ask one of our consultants to develop it for you.

Hi Amusleh, thank you for your engagement 

I thought to post it in the suggestion section first. 

If the suggestion shows interest from other traders then the developers can develop and make it available for sale to anyone who wishes to use MTF MA Scanner.

Many thanks

KMA Trade

@KMATrades