Exporting Optimizations Setups

Created at 17 Jul 2021, 11:38
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

ctrader.guru

Joined 19.07.2018

Exporting Optimizations Setups
17 Jul 2021, 11:38

Congratulations for the constant updates, I would like to suggest an option that would solve many sharing problems, export optimization parameters.

It becomes impossible when a cbot has a lot of parameters and sharing them becomes impossible.

This option should have been included a long time ago, don't miss this opportunity.

cTrader Automate
@ctrader.guru
Replies

msnayl
18 Jul 2021, 07:56 ( Updated at: 26 Nov 2021, 16:10 )

supporting the request

specially the equity draw-down values

@msnayl

notzen
18 Jul 2021, 12:04

RE: Exporting Optimizations Setups | Indispensable

ctrader.guru said:

Congratulations for the constant updates, I would like to suggest an option that would solve many sharing problems, export optimization parameters.

It becomes impossible when a cbot has a lot of parameters and sharing them becomes impossible.

This option should have been included a long time ago, don't miss this opportunity.

Totally agree 

@notzen

kuznetsovmaksim01
23 Jul 2021, 11:45

ctrader.guru said:

I am Also Agree.

@kuznetsovmaksim01

ricger
11 Aug 2021, 15:32

ctrader.guru said:

Totally agree

@ricger

tradingcomune
26 Nov 2021, 15:33

ctrader.guru said:

Totally agree

@tradingcomune

ClickAlgo
06 Mar 2022, 20:38 ( Updated at: 06 Mar 2022, 21:02 )

I agree with cTrader.Guru the platform needs an option to load and save the optimisation settings, we partially update the settings and its a real pain the way it currently works.

The features should be the same as the cBot parameter panel

@ClickAlgo