CHANGE PIPS , CHANGE PERCENTAGE DISPLAY INSIDE THE CHART.

Created at 10 Oct 2014, 07:40
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Escapulatus_Odimm

Joined 02.08.2014

CHANGE PIPS , CHANGE PERCENTAGE DISPLAY INSIDE THE CHART.
10 Oct 2014, 07:40

DEAR DEVELOPERS, THANKS SO MUCH FOR GIVING US THE BEST PLATFORM WE HAVE UNTIL TODAY WITH CTRADER, BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE IS NEED IT , I SUGGEST TO PUT INSIDE THE CHART IN ALL THE TIME FRAMES PERCENTAGE OF THE QUOTES MOVE IN EACH PAIRS , DISPLAY INSIDE THE CHART BY PIPS AND PERCENTAGE MOVES SIMILAR TO MYFOREXBOOK QUOTES EXEMPLE HERE http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-market/currencies/240  ,WHEN I TRADE I USE MYFOREXBOOK QUOTES IN DIFERENT TIME FRAMES IN COMBINATION WITH THE CHART , IT WILL BE NICE FOR CTRADER TO DISPLAY THIS FEATURE IN ALL THE PAIRS IN ALL THE TIME FRAMES IN THAT WAY I WILL HAVE TO USE MY FAVORITE PLATFORM ONLY AND NOT DEPEND OF ANY OTHER SYSTEM.,  EXEMPLE GBP-NZD INSIDE THE CHAT IN THE CORRESPONDING TIME FRAME I COULD SEE HOW MUCH PIPS AND PERCENTAGE MOVE THE PAIR IS DOING WITH EACH MOVING OF THE CHART , I HOPE I EXPLAIN THIS FEATURE CORRECTLY AND MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, THANK .

@Escapulatus_Odimm
Replies

Invalid
10 Oct 2014, 09:15

Hard to read in upper case

dear developers, thanks so much for giving us the best platform we have until today with ctrader, but the most important feature is need it , i suggest to put inside the chart in all the time frames percentage of the quotes move in each pairs , display inside the chart by pips and percentage moves similar to myforexbook quotes exemple here http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-market/currencies/240  ,when i trade i use myforexbook quotes in diferent time frames in combination with the chart , it will be nice for ctrader to display this feature in all the pairs in all the time frames in that way i will have to use my favorite platform only and not depend of any other system.,  exemple gbp-nzd inside the chat in the corresponding time frame i could see how much pips and percentage move the pair is doing with each moving of the chart , i hope i explain this feature correctly and make myself clear, thank .

@Invalid

mDull
16 Jan 2015, 19:38 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Hi, anyone know any methods to read the values appearing like "Daily Change%"

Thanks

@mDull

mDull
05 Feb 2015, 22:12 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

In case anyone is interested, I solved with this:

var _marketSeries = MarketData.GetSeries(Symbol, TimeFrame.Daily);

double _DailyOpen = _marketSeries.Open.Last(0);
                double _DailyMax = _marketSeries.High.Last(0);
                double _DailyMin = _marketSeries.Low.Last(0);

double _DailyAdvancePips = Math.Round(((Symbol.Bid - _DailyOpen) / Symbol.PipSize), 1);
                double _DailyAdvancePercentage = Math.Round((((Symbol.Bid - _DailyOpen) / _DailyOpen) * 100), 2);

Regards,

oguti said:

Hi, anyone know any methods to read the values appearing like "Daily Change%"

Thanks

@mDull