Link Multiple Positions (in same direction) to Set SAME SL, TP, etc.

Created at 06 May 2021, 17:14
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
YO

your.success.starts.now

Joined 08.02.2021

Link Multiple Positions (in same direction) to Set SAME SL, TP, etc.
06 May 2021, 17:14

Would be fantastic if on cTrader, we could link positions (on the same asset, same direction) in order to set (for example) the stop loss for all positions in one quick and easy way.

F.ex., instead of having to move/set the SL for 10 positions on GBPUSD one-by-one, you could choose to link however many together and in one swoop, set the new SL/TP for all linked positions.

Thank you very much!

cTrader
@your.success.starts.now
Replies

rodri2185g
07 May 2021, 18:37 ( Updated at: 08 May 2021, 01:28 )

re:

your.success.starts.now said:

Would be fantastic if on cTrader, we could link positions (on the same asset, same direction) in order to set (for example) the stop loss for all positions in one quick and easy way.

F.ex., instead of having to move/set the SL for 10 positions on GBPUSD one-by-one, you could choose to link however many together and in one swoop, set the new SL/TP for all linked positions.

Thank you very much!

Pienso lo mismo. espero que los desarrolladores hagan esta mejora. porque sería un gran avance. es lo que espero desde hace tiempo.! Esta mejora que buscamos nosotros, la tiene la plataforma JForex de Dukascopy. Vendría  muy bien para estrategias con martingalas y aprovechar la tendencia con lotajes a favor. 

I think so too. I hope the developers will make this improvement. because it would be a breakthrough. is what I've been waiting for for a long time.! This improvement that we are looking for is the JForex platform of Dukascopy. It would be great for strategies with martingales and take advantage of the trend with lots in favor.

@rodri2185g