cTrader mobile application, Need Heiken Ashi

Created at 05 May 2021, 12:58
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MR

mrThanakrit

Joined 03.05.2021

cTrader mobile application, Need Heiken Ashi
05 May 2021, 12:58

I do really like cTrader platform for trading, But in a mobile version, I find there is no Heiken Ashi as a basic choice of the chart patterns. Could it be possible for adding this chart to the app? So when I want to check Heiken Ashi charts, I have to switch the app to a TradingView app because this app has. Furthermore, I found that, in the previous version, cTrader has this chart and then developer removed it.

cTrader Mobile
@mrThanakrit
Replies

tdichow
26 Jun 2021, 15:43

RE:

mrThanakrit said:

I do really like cTrader platform for trading, But in a mobile version, I find there is no Heiken Ashi as a basic choice of the chart patterns. Could it be possible for adding this chart to the app? So when I want to check Heiken Ashi charts, I have to switch the app to a TradingView app because this app has. Furthermore, I found that, in the previous version, cTrader has this chart and then developer removed it.

I also want Heikin Ashi candles. Both in the app and in the desktop application. The downloadable indikator from click algo is not ideal.

@tdichow

... Deleted by UFO ...

charleslea90
17 Sep 2021, 00:42

Heikin Ashi candles for Android mobile platform

Yes would like to see Heikin Ashi candles for Android mobile platforms. Cheers.

@charleslea90